Author Topic: Looking for a Vet  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Looking for a Vet
« on: January 04, 2008, 05:26:01 pm »
I'm looking for a Vet in the NW Ohio or SE MI area(I'm near Toledo).I love my Vet,but I'm looking to take Butt in for a 2nd opinion on his limping.I took the boys with me to get the mail today and Butt was moving so slow it was almost like I was pulling him,so I want to get him looked at my another Vet.My Vet recommended an Ortho Vet,but he is 5 hrs away and that is just about undoable.
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

Offline shine

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Vet
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 01:42:22 pm »
I am originally from Ann Arbor, so I know alot of vets in SE Michigan.  One place I would really recommend is Jeffrey Animal Hospital in Farmington Hills.  Two of their vets are superb....Dr. Margaret Muns is the staff vet for the Best Friends forums...she is one of the most knowledgeable, compassionate vets I've ever known.  The other is Dr. Nancy Bialach.  She graduated top of her class at Michigan State, one of the best vet hospitals in the country.  She is well known and respected throughout the area.

Farmington Hills would be a bit of a haul for you, but not too bad.....probab ly about 90 minutes or so?  Or maybe the staff at Jeffrey could recommend someone closer to you?  If you see Dr. Muns, tell her that her old Best Friends Buddy From Ann Arbor With The Epileptic Malamute says Hello!!
Sharing my life and love with
Bodhi - Newfoundland
Rio - Loyal Lab/Beagle Mix
Zildjian - Dalmatian
Dolly - Weird Hound Mix
Stubby - Weird Corgi Mix
Ribbit - Grumpy Cocker Mix
House Cats - Bump, Delilah, Stashe, Mischa, Moose
Barn Cats - Archie, Betty, Midge
The Pigs - Ginger & Marianne