Author Topic: HERE ARE PICTURES OF MY GANG AT THE POND  (Read 7567 times)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: HERE ARE PICTURES OF MY GANG AT THE POND
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2005, 09:40:21 pm »
Kimiko, love the pic of the brindle dane.  Of course I'm partial to them.  The closest dog beach is closed for the summer to dogs, but will open soon and we will be back.  Keiko will go in up to her chest, but does not swim.  Gunther took alot of coaxing before he would even go in up to his ankles.  He will go in the shallow pools, but waves, even if only an inch high, are terrifying to him.

We have a "pond" not too far away, but it doesnt' have a shore.  It has a ledge around the whole thing, but then drops off.  Keiko will go in, and on the rare occasion swim.  Gunther will go on the ledge, but quickly jump back out.  He fell into the deeper part before he knew it dropped off, and I thought I would have to jump in to save him.  He had a look of horror on his face as he flailed around to get his footing....... .......lol.... .......it was quite a sight to see.  I don't have any good pics of him in the water at the pond b/c he is in and out so fast, but here's one of Keiko swimming towards some ducks.