Author Topic: Dog daycare in MA  (Read 3793 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Dog daycare in MA
« on: January 26, 2008, 07:28:23 pm »
hello everyone..
I was wondering if anyone from MA is here and is looking for a dog daycare. Or if anyone would be so kind to help and critiec my website.  I don't want to break rules, but can i post my website on here? if  not please delete this..and i will understand. But any help is welcome!
http://fourpawsitivepaw.googlepages.com

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Dog daycare in MA
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 08:51:54 pm »
I like your site.  Some of the navigation needs to be worked on.  For instance, in education or training, I forget what you called it, when you go to advanced or intermediate, it gives you the original navigational options back, instead of staying on the different types of training navigational buttons on the left side of the page.  Also on the boarding description page, you indicate that they should bring their dog's crate, toy and a piece of their clothing, but don't mention food or treats.  I would think that providing the same food and treats that a particular dog's digestive system is used to might be difficult at best, not to mention the storage nightmare.  You might also want to put a little note on the home page, to scroll down for info.  It may confuse some people, who don't know to look at the right side for a scroll bar to find the menu listing underneath the header, or make it match the rest of your website and place the navigational buttons to the left of your homepage information.  I do like your website and these are just my opinions.  You did ask for a critique.  Hopefully, I did not offend.
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Dog daycare in MA
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 08:53:27 pm »
oh perfect!!! This is jsut what i needed!