Author Topic: Another New Swissy Mom  (Read 14918 times)

Offline Uncanny

• Gnawer
  • My Sioux
    • View Profile
Another New Swissy Mom
« on: January 29, 2008, 10:17:14 pm »
Hi everyone!!  I just thought that I would say hi to everyone since I'm new to this site.  I've been looking for a forum for just swissys for awhile and am so glad that I finally found one.  My husband and I have to Swissy puppies right now.  Sioux is a 6 mo old female and Smoke is a 5 mo old male.  Smoke is also the bluish color that seems to be really rare.  But they are both beautiful dogs.  They are going to puppy classes right now and are trying as hard as they can to learn.  When I get a chance I'll post pictures so that everyone can see our beautiful puppies!!!
Owned by:
Sioux - Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
Smoke - Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
Amaga - Bengal mix
Bandit - Our little black and white kitten

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Another New Swissy Mom
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 10:56:03 pm »
Welcome to BPO.  You have discovered the perfect forum for dog lovers.  There are some really great, compassionate, knowledgeable, people on this site.  I can't wait for pics of the pups.  I love swissy pups and since I don't have any I have to enjoy them through everyone on here, who is lucky enough to have them. 
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

Offline Bubbalove

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 12:05:00 am »
Welcome,
as a relative newcomer myself, I can say that this site has become my new habit!  There are so many nice people here that have "been there, done that" so-to-speak. 

I absolutely love Swissy's...my good friend has one, Loki whom is one of my favorite males on the planet.  He is a therapy dog and we have spent many 'sessions' together! 

Enjoy!
Kristen
Kana - 4 y/o Japanese Akita
Kita - 8/2005 crossed Rainbow Bridge
       10 y/o American Akita

marypyrs

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 01:25:56 pm »
Hi There! Welcome!

I LOVE Swissy's!  :-* My Niece (& her Family)has a Swissy and he's fantastic. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your Crew. Two must be double the fun.

Jane

dohertyswissy

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 07:51:39 pm »
YAY!!!

Another Swissy Mom!!!  My name is Heather and I'm Mom to a 3 year old Swissy, Ranger.  Please post pics of the puppies!!  Of course, I'm coming down with a slight case of puppy fever... so, that might not help!

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 07:54:52 pm »
Welcome! You avatar is adorable  ;D
You must be having so much fun with two puppies...doub le joy double trouble  ;)
I too would like to see more pictures  :)
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)