Author Topic: Oh Stop It.  (Read 3184 times)

lins_saving_grace

Oh Stop It.
« on: February 16, 2008, 01:36:26 pm »
The Paparotzi is hounding me.

marypyrs

Re: Oh Stop It.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 01:52:56 pm »
How's Baby Girl feeling this week end? (She looks like she might be mumbling something ( :-\) under her breath in the 2nd pic) When does she get all those staples out?

She's such a Doll! And she's obviously getting the "VIP Convalescent Care & Treatment".  ;)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Oh Stop It.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 02:00:17 pm »
How's Baby Girl feeling this week end? (She looks like she might be mumbling something ( :-\) under her breath in the 2nd pic) When does she get all those staples out?

She's such a Doll! And she's obviously getting the "VIP Convalescent Care & Treatment".  ;)

Grace is still cranky.  She refuses to sleep in bed with me even though it's on the floor.  she spents most of her time on her pluthera of pillows.   if i'm not up at 6am she wimpers from the living room until i came out with my pillow and comforter to sleep with her. 
she's starting to lay on her bad leg, so it must not hurt too much.  She's eating normally and wants to run and play a lot. 
over all she's doing well.  she gets her staples out Thursday.   we are both thrilled about that.  2 more weeks of limited movement after Thursday then it's 3 months of progressive recovery.