Author Topic: Our Baby Boys  (Read 5101 times)

Offline Woof98

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Our Baby Boys
« on: February 21, 2008, 04:39:49 pm »
:D
Well, the boys are having a ball in MD. They experienced snow for the first time and more is to come...so they said. Peyte(pronounced Petey, Andy named)found out you could eat the snow...imagine that? The little porker. And Corbynn (I named him. It's a combination of names and means, a  gift of God's love. I figured he should have a special name since he is much like my Woof). He loves the snow! He realized it is fun...he digs in it and rolls and gets soooo excited. Bathroom breaks now take twice as long because they have to play extra! I am so glad Paige bathed them often, even though it was hard on her, because they are such good babies for bath and with the blow dryer. When they get wet, we blow dry them and change their shirts. They are just babies!! ;)
Housebreaking is better. Unfortunately, my chubby Peyte, cannot seem to hold it all night though. We are getting 6 hours, tops, of sleep. But not un-interupted. He seems to have to go out around 3 every morning. Even if I stop his water at 9 and take him out a t 10:30. The one day, he laid on top of me and was licking my face and Crobynne was getting all upset, but I hushed them and got Peyte to snuggle. Well, about 15 minutes later, he was up again. I honestly was soooo exhausted, I couldn't get up. I barely remember sleeping some nights...but anyway, Peyte got up and went to the bathroom...on me and Corbynn! I said, ok Peyte, I am up and that was rude...poor Corbynn had to go outside and then get a bath at 4 am.
But they are too precious to be mad at. Although I think Andy is getting a little tired of sharing the bed...they do sort of hog it and they have to be right next to me or actually on top of me. They love their mommy!  :D
I did promise the girls, we'd let them fall to sleep with them this weekend but then I'll carry them to my room. They are definitely spoiled babies.I will send more pics later. My babies are up...and snorting. Whew...let me tell you they both snore but Corbynn sounds like a person...ALL night long! I start laughing some nights just hearing him.I am not sure if it's Andy or him! Well,  Iwill send more pics later. I put some on...they are not the best. It's Tabi's foot in the one.  ;D
Paige, did you get your note from us...the boys sent something to you??

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Our Baby Boys
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 04:55:04 pm »
Awwwww, Peyte & Corbynn are precious & I love their names!  I don't know how they could possibly look more loved & adored.   :-*  They have their own blankie, toys, girls & they get to sleep in bed with Mom & Dad?  Even when they accidentally go potty on Mom?  LOL!  Really, how much better can life get than that?

What a heartwarming post & so well timed!  After taking the badger baby to his new home tonight, this must give Paige a good feeling.   :)

Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 04:59:42 pm »
Oh my...those boys had grown already!!! Your family look so happy with those fur balls  ;D even though accidents do happen  ;) :D
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 05:47:00 pm »
Dawn, I loved the package- thank you and the girls and the boys and of course Andy. God love Andy, I am sure he has said some strong things a few nites that had my name attached. He is a good man.
I love the pics of the boys and the one with you- I am going to print that one and keep on my desk.

Offline GreatPyr

• Leader of the Pack
  • Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 05:58:52 am »
They are just Beautiful! how old are they?
Max-3 Year old Golden/Lab cross
Buddy-8 Year old English Cocker Spaniel
Bear-4 month old Great Pyrenees
Tigger-barn kitty
Shiloh-9 year old Painthorse

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 07:41:00 am »
So many Pyr pups-uhoh, I might be catching puppy fever.  They are too cute!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 07:51:48 am »
Awwww!  They are SOOO precious!  Thank you for joining and sharing them with us, it makes me happy that I will continue to get to see at least Peyte and Corbynn grow up.  They do look extremely well loved, even through the odd bed wetting.  ;)  Keep up with the pics!  I know I can't get enough of them!  :D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 01:41:18 pm »
I can answer the age question- the babies were born November 10, 2007

Offline 4thedogs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 11:27:06 pm »
Dawn,

Your boys are huge compared to their little sister Willow! She just hit 30 pounds at 3 1/2 months.
Willow also loves the snow.  She'll zoom around out there like a crazy little fool.  Up & down snow banks.  I have shoveled little paths for her and she just has a ball.

Willow also snorts and snores like her brothers.  She pants at night too.  We have crate trained her and she has adapted to it quite nicely in fact at bedtime she goes right in on her own most nights!
If we go to bed @10pm she can make it until 530 or so and I can put her back to bed for an hour or two.  We have been lucky!
She is doing pretty good with the housebreaking as long as  WE keep up with her and not let her have too much freedom in the house.  She gets along with her new older sister and two brothers who want so bad to play but they are too big.  She really likes kitty and plays very nice.

I love seeing and hearing updates about the boys and hope the other siblings owners join us here!

Leslie & Willow
P.S.  I am still working on posting some pix here

Offline GreatPyr

• Leader of the Pack
  • Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2008, 10:58:44 am »
I can answer the age question- the babies were born November 10, 2007

8 days behind Bear,He was born November 2nd.
Max-3 Year old Golden/Lab cross
Buddy-8 Year old English Cocker Spaniel
Bear-4 month old Great Pyrenees
Tigger-barn kitty
Shiloh-9 year old Painthorse

Offline faye

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 08:54:20 pm »
and my 2 pyrs (girls) were born Nov 9th.