Big Paws Only Dog Forums
September 19, 2017, 03:38:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IVIS  (Read 1501 times)
London_Pyr_Lover
BPO Guru

View Profile
« on: February 29, 2008, 01:08:39 PM »

WOW!  I'm sure that alot of you are already aware, but for those of us who were not, I just found this really great website, it's called IVIS - International Veterinary Information Service.  It's got an online library of Veterinary journals, and books, and a Drug Data base, plus a bunch of other stuff!  I'm just looking around on there right now and it's fantastic.  It's a resource for Veterinary Professionals, but when you sign up there is an "other" option under Profession.

Here is the link, check it out!
http://www.ivis.org/home.asp

My Sponsership page for my very first race!
London_Pyr_Lover
BPO Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 02:05:14 PM »

I completely agree with that one.  I'm more excited about the drug index then some of the other stuff.  It's really nice to be able to look up what has been prescribed to your pet, and understand all of the mechanics behind it.  Smiley  I also just finished reading an article about pricing.

My Sponsership page for my very first race!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: