Author Topic: oh the frusturation of loosing something  (Read 7114 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
oh the frusturation of loosing something
« on: March 02, 2008, 11:24:24 am »
i lost titan's $60 show lead and collar and i can't find it anywhere. I put it some place so i wouldn't loose it, and after completely stripping my house in search for this damn collar i can't find it anywhere.  I swear sometimes, if my head wasn't attached i would loose it everywhere!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH i have to find it, i had the best leather lead, and i purchased it at a show, and i don't know the vendor..and now i am panacing because we only had one show lead, and we have a show coming up!!!!!!

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: oh the frusturation of loosing something
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 11:42:09 am »
it is so hard when i put it in a bag that i knew i would look in...i think the main issue is it was in a bag, and i didn't tell the hubby.  Then the hubby cleaned and has no idea where anything was put.....it was on top of titan's kennel, but i had to move it because of kennel cough...and now i can't find it. sooooo frusturating!!!   >:(

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 11:53:16 am »
I really hope you find it!!!
 I went to the show last fall and forgot my entire grooming bag with show leads and collars and all the grooming supplies ::) I was so mad at myself! >:(
Thankfully there were nice people who let me borrow their stuff :)
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 12:32:03 pm »
Oh I hate when that happens. I am ALWAYS forgetting my "safe" locations. I hope it reappears before the show.

*** I am still looking for my camera lens cover that I put in a "safe" place.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 12:52:34 pm by Icerotti »

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 12:46:06 pm »
Ok now take a deep breath! You still have 2 weeks to find it and you will. Stop and think. And worse case, I"m sure I have something you could borrow that weekend. I have big dogs too! ;)

Modified to add: I can't see you avatar anymore. :(
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 12:47:05 pm by Abbeyroadpyrs »

Offline mynameislola

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 07:56:20 am »
Take a deep breath, then go room by room.  Start at one side and work over until you have checked the entire room.  Knowing hubbies, I'd start with the closets.

My hubby cleaned the laundry room about a year ago and there are still several things missing...
The canine kids:
     Cody Newfoundland
     Wally Italian Mastiff
     Zita Italian Mastiff
     Sparky Chihuahua

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 04:59:28 pm »
still have had no luck finding it!!!!! I know we need to have more than one anyway, so we are getting a new one... i just loved the lead part of the leash...hopefu lly we will get a new lead at the show that is just as nice!!!   Still no luck at all.....

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 06:34:25 am »
Lauren how much you want to bet that when you get home from the show next weekend you'll find your lead! Murphys law. Buy a new one find the old one. LOL Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. BTW did or are you entering the syracuse shows at the end of March?

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 07:38:09 am »
I  wanted to enter the NY show, although i don't think that i can due to my work.   :( although i would on sat/sun but i would be going alone and well... you know what...hmm...Y EAHHHHHHHHH the hubby said that he will come... SO I AM COMING@@@@@!!!!! It will be on Saturday and Sunday though..... SOOOOOO i will see you THERE!!!!!!!!!! P.S. We will have all the dogs with us...Titan (obviousely), Jazmine, and Maya!!! Hopefully the room is big enough!