Author Topic: new and don't really know quite how this works  (Read 6238 times)

Offline biasedtobullies

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
new and don't really know quite how this works
« on: March 03, 2008, 12:33:23 am »
hi everyone!  i just found this website last night while i was playing on the internet.  i thought it would be nice to talk to some fellow animal lovers every so often.
to tell you a little about me:
my name is Danielle.  im from kansas and am currently owned by three dogs...fergie(my eng bullie), ally(the golden), and diamond (my pitbull).  i also regularly rescue and currently have four pitbulls and one black mutt.  as you might be able to tell, i really like the bully breeds, but love all dogs.  i think i am partial to them because of the bad reputation they INCORRECTLY have.  just seeing if there was anyone else out there with the same interests, maybe we could all share stories. 
also... i can't get my profile picture to work.  if anyone has any hints i would appreciate them
thanks ;D
Mommy to:
Ally-11 yr. old Golden Retriever
Diamond-9 yr. old Pitbull
Fergie-1 yr. old Eng. Bulldog

Offline brooklily

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: new and don't really know quite how this works
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 12:52:24 am »
Hey, im fairly new as well. (a week or so) Im a bully breed lover too. :). I love all dogs , but the bully breeds steal my heart.Somethin g about thier look,no matter how big, there is something puppy like about them. Im always working hard to get people to not be biased against them. I have an english bully mixed with some other bully (maybe pit or american) and prior to her, had a mastiff american bulldog mix. I still am working my way around this site and figuring it out. To post pics you need to downsize to at the largest 400 * 400. Anything bigger will not be accepted.  Posts seem to disappear , well at least to me cause im not yet savvy.So if you click on someones name and go to the bottom of thier profile you can then click on "posts this person made"  ya, there has got to be an easier way and i just dont know it. Anyway, Welcome and I will be looking for some pics of your dogs soon.  Brooklily's mum
She is not naughty, she is fun!
Brooklily 2 1/2    bulldog mix

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 01:24:07 am »
hello and welcome
Yup as brooklilly says pics need to be cropped down. I like bully breed aswell prefer the big ol clumbsy dogs but still like the "EVIL" dogs too lol

I got chav he's a Boxer/pointer my others are on my signature

Offline brooklily

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 02:07:27 am »
hello and welcome
Yup as brooklilly says pics need to be cropped down. I like bully breed aswell prefer the big ol clumbsy dogs but still like the "EVIL" dogs too lol

I got chav he's a Boxer/pointer my others are on my signature

lol "the evil dogs' ...I dont know but that Arkyd looks like he could take care of himself just fine. :) An awesome beauty!  and Chav he doesnt look like much of a slouch either haha.  I love his colors. Are there pics up of your other dogs somewhere? because as i previously stated im not quite following this site yet. The whole internet for fun and not for work thing is new for me . sad to say.
She is not naughty, she is fun!
Brooklily 2 1/2    bulldog mix

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 02:17:23 am »
i can post some tomorrow but right now i'm going to bed

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 02:22:16 am »

welcome to the board..you and all your fur kids as I all them..there are lots of *bully * people here as well as all kinds of dog and animal lovers..
I am not the one to ask about how things work but there are many others that can give you tips...and I am sure they will because we all love pictures..
Welcome
Tricia and the fur kids