Author Topic: HELLO!!! It's been a while...it's Kelly (with pics)  (Read 7034 times)

k2campbell

HELLO!!! It's been a while...it's Kelly (with pics)
« on: March 27, 2008, 12:41:42 am »
I hope everyone is doing great...it's been a while (a looonnnngggggg gg while) since I posted  ::) I've been super busy with family stuff going on, but now I'm back!!! ;D ;D ;D

We are all good here! ;) We have planned our summer vacation (first trip in 3 years, other than camping of course) and are sooooooo excited!!! ;D Well, minus the fact that Kate is going to be kennled for 2 weeks  :P :-\ BUT...she is in the most beautiful kennel and will be treated like the princess that she is while we're gone, I know she will do just fine (yet) I'm still a bit apprehensive about the whole thing  ::) Anyhow she goes for her trial stay in mid-April for 3 days, so we'll see how she does! ;) They do have a few Leonbergers that stay regularly and I was SO impressed with how much they knew about them before I even brought up any concerns, so it's all good! :) Oh...I didn't even say where we're going...we're off to PEI (Prince Edward Island) for 2 weeks in August, can't wait! ;D Eric's parents have a cottage there, Blake will be meeting lots of extended family too, it's going to be a wonderful time! ;) I cannot wait for him to play in the ocean, it's going to be so magical (minus the jellyfish), I am soooooooooo looking forward to that! ;D

Blake is growing like a weed  :) He is SO funny, it is just incredible! :D I'm sure in a few months time he'll be pulling stuff on me, he is a little jokester and is always smiling and laughing...jus t awesome  ;) He will be 9 months next week...I can't believe it!!! :o :o :o ;)

As for Kate, she is doing really well  :) She is SO in love with Blake, it is very sweet and just melts my heart! She cares for our little boy more than I ever knew a dog could, we couldn't have asked for these two to get along any better than they do  ;) In a way though it saddens me a bit because I think Kate would have made such a good mother to pups... :'( BUT...Blake will have to do! ;D He laughs HISTERICALLY when she walks into the room, and when he sees her for the 1st time each morning he is so excited to see her that he shakes!!! :D :D :D It's the best! ;)

Here are some (or shall I say) a plethora of pics! ::) Sorry, but it's been a while! :) As you can see Kate is still the boss of the house, she rules the furniture (ok not all of it) but the majority!!! :D :D :D

I missed you...all of you...and I hope to be back on here more frequently now! ;D Please give all your pups a pat for me and ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) to all of you! :-*

Cheers,
Kelly  ;)

Edited to add: More pics to come...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 12:42:31 am by k2campbell »

k2campbell

Re: HELLO!!! It's been a while...it's Kelly (with pics)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 12:48:07 am »
More pics... ;)

k2campbell

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 12:50:05 am »
And this is the last bunch  :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 12:50:43 am by k2campbell »

angelsmama

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 01:59:16 am »
he is SO freakin cute!

http://www.dropshots.com/mommytorose07#date/2005-01-01/19:52:40

rose thinks so also haha

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 04:31:40 am »
Awwww, he is adorable!  ;D  :-*  I'm glad that all is going so well Kelly and the vacation sounds like it will be great!
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Amy (guffer)

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 07:50:56 am »
I love that Blake's wearing a Zeppelin T-shirt!  And the picture where he's peeking out from under his cap... too cute for words!  Great pictures!

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 07:57:21 am »
Kelly, your family looks so happy!!! I just love family portrait ;D And your little guy is not so little anymore ;)
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 09:43:35 am »
I agree with Tina, he looks mischevious!!  He's so cute!  And Kate looks so good with him!  Vacation sounds like fun!  I met someone that had a bed and breakfast on PEI and I got to see a lot of pics and it was beautiful!  Glad to see/hear the update!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 01:08:44 pm »
Oh my GOSH. Blake is sooooo absolutely adorable. I love the family portrait! That is soo cute that he gets so excited when he sees Kate. It sounds like they have a strong bond.

Enjoy your vacation. It sounds like so much fun! And it sounds like Kate will be in great hands!
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 02:11:12 pm »
Those pics of Blake & Kate are so cute. I love love love the one with him laying o her booty.  :)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.