Big Paws Only Dog Forums
June 29, 2017, 07:15:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I missed oprah....  (Read 1844 times)
Thelma
Veteran Dog Chomper

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2008, 10:02:46 AM »

please post here if you find out it will be re-run   thanks

~Thelma & Karl~
~Duke~Zoe~Toby~Spencer

~Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body..but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out ....shouting.. . WOW!
What a Ride!!!~
Tazz
Veteran Dog Chomper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 10:23:05 AM »

I don't know when it will re-run, but here are some great videos and articles about the show.

http://www2.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200804/tows_past_20080404.jhtml?promocode=HP31
YG6
Gnawer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 03:29:32 PM »

You can watch it online here.  http://pomrescue.com/blog1/
Thelma
Veteran Dog Chomper

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 09:32:30 PM »

thank you so much....hubby and I just watched.

~Thelma & Karl~
~Duke~Zoe~Toby~Spencer

~Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body..but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out ....shouting.. . WOW!
What a Ride!!!~
Amy (guffer)
Veteran Dog Chomper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 09:55:24 AM »

Thanks so much for posting that link!  I ended up watching it on my break at work and couldn't help crying off and on throughout the show.  Thankfully my fellow nurses are animal lovers also, so they totally understood.  It was definitely hard to watch, especially the scene where the shelter worker had to put down all of those beautiful, healthy and sweet dogs, but at the same time, the show wouldn't have been so moving if it wasn't included.  It was a great show, and Oprah is wonderful for bringing this issue to the attention of her millions of veiwers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: