Author Topic: I am getting VERY apprehensive!!!  (Read 4578 times)

k2campbell

I am getting VERY apprehensive!!!
« on: April 06, 2008, 03:52:57 pm »
I know I shouldn't be but I'm all nerves about Kate going into the kennel later this week for her "trial" run at it (before we go away this summer)...  :P ::) I'm a mess!!! :-X :-X :-X

The kennel is just wonderful and they have a few Leo's that stay regularly (among other large dog breeds) and are really knowledgeable in that department...B UT...I'm still so worried about how Kate is going to react being there!!! :o ::) :-[ I just don't want her to think we're abandoning her...gees, she'd be heartbroken! :-\ :-[ :'(

Looking for some reassurance that Kate will be ok (and me too) ;) I wish I wasn't a worry wart, but I am! ::) And poor Blake...I feel bad taking her away from him for 3 whole days, he loves her soooooooooooo much and is always looking for where she is in the house... :-[ :-[ :-[

We're going to miss her like CRAZY and I suppose it will give us something to look forward to once the weekend's over but STILL... :-[ :-[ :-[

lins_saving_grace

Re: I am getting VERY apprehensive!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 03:59:54 pm »
she'll be ok.  she'll realize that you haven't abandoned her.  and after a few hours, she'll settle down and when you pick her up she'll look at you like "Is my vacation over Allready?"  Grace does that to me when i have to board her. 

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 09:51:23 pm »
I'm sure that Kate will be fine at the kennel.  The trial weekend will fly by and I'm sure that the staff will be very understanding if you were to call and check in every so often. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline NarniaMals

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 11:59:51 pm »
It sounds like you have a great kennel!  Everything will be fine.  Imagine they are going for a few days at a "retreat" or something.  And just wait till you pick her up!  The sloppy wet kisses you will get will make everything ok!
Marianne and the MALS
Jadis (Queen of Narnia - The White Witch) and
Vander  (One of her loyal guardians)
also Maulgrim (our Huskey - Head guardian and our little alpha dog!)