Author Topic: You will NOT believe the cuteness, of the boston heelers.  (Read 13421 times)

marypyrs

Re: You will NOT believe the cuteness, of the boston heelers.
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 03:34:54 pm »
For some reason ~ and I have NO idea why ~ my first take on a dog has always been right on. Kiki. Momma Dog. Is a very special girl. Honestly! She is! And 'if' I could take her I would. She's going to make someone a WONDERFUL best friend and life long companion. I just love her!

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 03:39:43 pm »
Awwwww, they're tooooo cuuuute...but 3 dogs, a puppy, a baby, 2 cats and 2 goats...hmm, even I might have my hands full!  Wish I could have one though! :)
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 03:47:13 pm »
For some reason ~ and I have NO idea why ~ my first take on a dog has always been right on. Kiki. Momma Dog. Is a very special girl. Honestly! She is! And 'if' I could take her I would. She's going to make someone a WONDERFUL best friend and life long companion. I just love her!

I love the momma too. I don't know what it is about her  :)And the white boy as well. They are all so cute but those 2 are the ones I am drawn to.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

marypyrs

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 03:53:40 pm »
Nina. NINA!!!! She might just be 'the one for you'. I know you've been missing your Babe. Could this be the special one?

It might be the way she holds her ears. Or the set of her tail. But something definitely comes through with this girl. She's special! I can feel it. You can too.