Author Topic: men.....  (Read 4675 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
men.....
« on: April 08, 2008, 08:30:26 pm »
So I am using my blackberry tonight because the dear hubby didn't pay the electric bill so we have not had electricity for two days now!!!!!!! Ahhh........le t me repeat ahhh

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: men.....
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 08:34:07 pm »
That stinks....but at least the DH paid the cell bill.  :) What would we do without technology??  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Care2Adopt

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • Carolina Animal Rescue Experts
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 08:34:26 pm »
Men! Can't live with them, can't open pickle jars without them. Me, I just gave up pickles ;)

Shawn and her
3 Golden paws
2 Kitty-paws
3 Macaws
6 lovebirds
4 ferrets
+ dozens and dozens o' rescues and fosters

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 08:34:40 pm »
But at least you have the Blackberry, right?  You are a dedicated BPOer-sitting in the dark, checking out the board! :) Hope DH gets it fixed in a hurry!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 08:47:01 pm »
AHHH...at last..at 430 today we got our electricity back...of course with hassel from the nstar guy...
He came this morning while i was doing dishes, he didn't knock he didn't do anything...i got a letter on the door knob that said owner not home, could not restore electricity because the main braker was not off.  Well it was indeed in the off position...tha t is how you spell it right... "off"??? Well the jack a** just left...i called and said that i was home waiting for him and he just left a note and didn't knock on the door.  They then said i would have to wait for 24-48 more hours to have it turned back on...when they said that...boy oh boy...i would be kicked off this site..lol.  But...he did come back today, he this time knocked on the door and said very slowly... like i didn't speak english... y-o-u  n-e-e-d t-o t-u-r-n o-f-f the main braker.... i said back in the same tone he gave me... I D-I-D...he then proceeds (like i am a dummy) and says you have to turn it off...and i said again... I DID...so he then he said that the electricity is still coming into the house, so i told him to come in and look....needle ss to say i was no dummy, yes i am female, and yes i know my stuff.....and he doubted me.  So he continued on his way, got the electricity on again, and i am sure he felt like a dumba** in the end because i was right the whole time, and this morning he could have fixed the electricity but he just didn't want to ask me about it!!!! I HATE THESE PEOPLE>..... this is why i have my BPOers

Offline Rajas Mom

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Feeling a little cramped in the car (by choice)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 12:25:22 am »
Ugh.  This is why I'm glad that 1) I pay the bills and 2) I have direct withdrawal from my checking for utilities because I'm not always so good at paying the bills. 
Raja (Our Princess), 3 yr St. Benard
Charlie (Our Calico Cat), 3 yr
Bocephus (Wild & Crazy Lab), RIP
Shadow (Secretly a Cat Schipperke Mix), RIP