Author Topic: I'll cheer you up, Mommy  (Read 4595 times)

lins_saving_grace

I'll cheer you up, Mommy
« on: April 10, 2008, 05:20:59 pm »
So i had a rough day.  My tire went flat over night so i had to get that pumped up (luckily the apartment manager maintenance guy has a pump) and drive it to Belle Tire before it went flat again.  I missed my 1 1/2 at the temp job today (which isn't that bad) and I had to do part 2 of a 2 part test for this primo job.  Part 2 was a commercial search that ended up taking about 4 hours since i had to check 4 company names along the 40 year search line and the company name that they merged into.  And i had to search that in 2 ways.  So, i get home after all that and there's my puppy.  :)  not only did that face make me happy, but the fact that i got a prior from a friend of mine who still works in the title business and I looked it over only to see i NAILED THAT SEARCH I DID.  What a relief.  So that's off to the guy interviewing me. 

anyway...here are the pupper cheer pics.

EllieAndBlu

Re: I'll cheer you up, Mommy
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 05:35:00 pm »
OMG - how stinkin' cute are you two!!! LOVE all the pics! That rottie face would cheer me up too!  :)

p.s. sorry you had a sucky day!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 09:44:47 pm »
thank you.  she melts me like butter.  :)  i don't think she's so oblivious to all the stuff that's been going on lately.  she reads me like a book and is there in all the right ways. 

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 10:03:00 pm »
Oh what a great thing to come home to after such a stressful day. Thank god we have our dogs!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 02:34:00 pm »
they certainly make a difference.

Offline NarniaMals

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 09:47:22 am »
I know how you feel.  Whenever we have a bad day at school (I am a teacher) my nine year old and I come home and roll around the floor with the dogs.  Their unconditional love and sloppy kisses just seem to make everything ok.  Hope your tomorrow is a happy one!
Marianne and the MALS
Jadis (Queen of Narnia - The White Witch) and
Vander  (One of her loyal guardians)
also Maulgrim (our Huskey - Head guardian and our little alpha dog!)