Big Paws Only Dog Forums
January 16, 2018, 01:41:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I too short for a Great Dane/ Great Dane's as running partners?  (Read 1870 times)
Mars
Gnawer

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2008, 07:47:43 AM »

Hi, all! I'm new here to Big Paws. Currently I am an owner of a great male GSP (4 years old) and two cats. I have been hoping to add an another dog to my family for some time now and have been debating about different breeds. I am really interested in Great Danes, for many different reasons--but I am a relatively small woman 5'3''/110lbs and my significant other worries that a dog of this size would be a horrible idea--is he crazy, or am I?
I also currently run with my GSP and enjoy it--has anyone ever ran with their Great Dane? I'm interested in hearing any stories anyone has. Thanks guys!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: