Big Paws Only Dog Forums
April 28, 2017, 01:13:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me do what you were too chicken**** to do...cowards.  (Read 5967 times)
AudgePadge
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 05:07:21 AM »

So...I'm crying my eyes out in my cubicle...My heart aches for those dogs...but I'm happy to know that you'll be by their sides, you're so wonderful!
>>good thoughts<<
aggghgmom
BPO Guru

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 08:08:18 AM »

Absolutely Julie

I have been thinking today about what a bad week and day I am having and then I remembered today was the day... it puts your life into prospective.

Thinking of those poor dogs today - praying that they had a better life than I think they did and that they are at peace now

Words cannot express what horrible people did this to those dogs and yet words cannot express what I want to say to WhiskeyandSake (sorry I'm really bad with real names)
for all that she is doing and will continue to do.

Thank you
Randy
Rajas Mom
Full Fledged Chewer

Feeling a little cramped in the car (by choice)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2008, 12:55:02 AM »

Again, what wonderful things you do!  I'll admit that I am a horrible person and I sometimes fantasize about dropping my incontinent ancient Schipperke mix off at the shelter pretending like I don't know her, but I'd never actually do such a thing.  (And for those of you who don't know about the schipperke breed - there is a reason for that - no one wants them - they are stubborn with several other bad qualities mixed in!).  I love her and I hope that she quietly passes in her sleep in our bed one evening.

I'm crying myself right now.

Raja (Our Princess), 3 yr St. Benard
Charlie (Our Calico Cat), 3 yr
Bocephus (Wild & Crazy Lab), RIP
Shadow (Secretly a Cat Schipperke Mix), RIP
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: