Author Topic: Look What I Found  (Read 9028 times)

lorim2

Look What I Found
« on: April 18, 2008, 12:33:59 pm »
Driving in between petsitting jobs tonight.  Took a back road shortcut and there out in the middle of nowhere sitting beside the railroad track was this precious little baby...I sometimes dont like ppl very much.  I dont know the story but it appears she was waiting on her people to come back and pick her up...Needless to say...she road with me for the rest of my jobs and now shes been fed, watered and played with and is asleep in a crate...Hopefu lly tomorrow will bring her a new forever home...Pic is blurry but hopefully you can tell what a sweetheart she is...

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Re: Look What I Found
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 01:52:30 pm »
Awww - she's so cute! Hard to tell from the pic - do you think she's some kind of GSD mix?
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

chaosndestruction

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 04:51:08 pm »
Awww what a sweetheart and good girl too! To wait like that until you came along and took her!

Offline ozzysma

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 08:05:17 pm »
glad you came along to save her!!! 

lorim2

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 09:56:04 pm »
Yes she is just a puppy...Looks like between 7-10 wks...GSD mix. She really is adorable.  When I put her in the car she climbed into the passanger seat and licked my hand and fell fast asleep.  Today is bathtime and then we are off to find a new home!  She is a real sweetie

lorim2

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 10:17:37 pm »
Heres a couple more pics of her..

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 10:21:25 pm »
How adorable.  I love the colors.  So...you're keeping her???????   
I hate when people leave puppies out to fend for themselves.

lorim2

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 10:47:26 pm »
Oh no!  I am seriously busting at the seams with critters but I will find her a good home...I will start this morning.  I spoke to Paige last night and we are going to see what we can do.  Hopefully it will not be hard. She really is smart and minds so very well.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 11:04:58 pm »
She's a cutie pie - looks kinda like an Australian Cattle Dog mix to me (maybe with dobie?)
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 01:45:53 am »
Awww she is just precious. How could someone just leave her  >:(  I am sure it will be easy to find this lil girl a home. Best of Luck. :)

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 06:52:14 am »
Wow! She is soooo pretty! Aw...if I hadn't found Kai, I'd be coming for her (even tho' both her eyes are the same color! :D). She's a keeper!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

lorim2

Re: Look What I Found-UPDATE
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 07:53:32 am »
Well I met a couple at Petsmart that just moved here from NY.  They fell in love with my little baby.  Although she didnt want to leave my side, she was very excited with this couple.  We visited forever at Petsmart and they really wanted her. So we followed them home and they had a nice fenced in yard and house.  They are a young couple and I think they will really love this little girl.  I bawled like a baby all the way home...That is why I must not foster more than 24hours.  She was such a sweet baby :-*

Offline pyr4me

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 10:52:03 am »
How wonderful to have rescued her and then found her a great forever home so fast! Great work.  :)
Jennifer

Tipper (8 1/2 yrs) Golden Retriever/Sheltie mix
Jenny (4 yrs) Great Pyrenees
Gabriel (14 yrs) Sealpoint Himalayan cat
Melanie (11 yrs) Domestic medium hair cat

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
~Robert Lewis Steven

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 10:54:34 am »
Congrats on finding her a new home so fast.  I saw this thread while I was at work and she is too pretty. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 01:01:42 pm »
That's what I call "fate"!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain