Author Topic: *NDR* fruity travel mugs  (Read 4837 times)

Offline arkydo

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
*NDR* fruity travel mugs
« on: April 15, 2008, 12:00:00 pm »
Okay so i replaced both my travel mugs that i use for work the other cuz the old one where leaking, i have them for one day before my wife decides she's gonna use one to take to her work
So she does i don't know what the hec fruity A##ed tea she put in their but cuz she used boiling water the flavor has merged with the plastic on the inside of the mug so when i get to work go to drink from my nice new mug my coffee tastes like a** aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaarrrrrrggggg ghhh i was so p***ed .
anything but my coffee.
and to make thing worse i can't even say jack cuz she's 7 months pregnant and i aint stirring that fire lol
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 12:02:08 pm by arkydo »

Nicole

Re: *NDR* fruity travel mugs
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 10:31:40 pm »
Hey, 8 and a half months pregnant lady here.

Yup. SIGG's rule. I wouldn't want to drink anything hot out of it, though. It seems too scary to suck hot fluids through the top.

But, I would agree that you need to get travel mugs that are NOT plastic lined. THat is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Why do they even make those?! Sheesh. Get a steel travel mug.

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 10:46:59 pm »
Ahhhh, ok. Good point. I will remove the plastic lid next time I try it. hahahha!

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 01:57:52 am »
We definately have "his" and "hers" travel mugs. I just drink water in mine, but I HATE the smell of coffee and my hubbys mugs are all stained with that smell. It goes back to my first pregnancy, when coffee started smelling like dog poop to me. I've never gotten over it!!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 02:02:15 am »
Eew, yeah. Totally hate that smell, Ali. Pregnancy makes it totally worse, too.