Author Topic: Newbie Question - Avatars  (Read 5836 times)

Offline Big Ollie

• Gnawer
  • The one absolutely unselfish friend that man has.
    • View Profile
Newbie Question - Avatars
« on: April 21, 2008, 09:05:39 am »
Is it possible to put up more than one avatar for the forums?

Also, I noticed some people can put up photos with their posts.  I see the Insert Image button.  Does this only work with URLs or could one select a photo from, say his desktop, and put it up?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.      Anonymous

Offline Big Ollie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie Question - Avatars
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 09:28:51 am »
Try again...
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.      Anonymous

Offline Big Ollie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 09:31:07 am »
Hah!  Cool!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 01:32:48 pm »
Looks like you answered your own question, but I just wanted to say Hi and welcome to BPO!
RIP former BPO

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 01:41:19 pm »
Awww, that pic of the dogs and the kitty looking for you is too cute! Welcome! ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Big Ollie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 03:59:28 am »
Thanks to all who responded, you are all wonderful people.  I'm really enjoying this site.  I managed to stumble across it somehow.  I love seeing the pix of your pups, it does the heart good to know that there are loving responsible owners out there. 

I think I may have pic of Lily when she was about 8 weeks old.  She's fairly new to the family and it had snowed some (here in the Pacific N.West it doesn't happen much).  She seemed to like it then and still does to the day.

Offline Big Ollie

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 04:04:33 am »
Oh, and here's another pretty cool one of her running through the rye grass.

Running right at me, I had to snap the photo and bail out of harms way! ;D