Author Topic: playtime  (Read 3159 times)

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
playtime
« on: August 03, 2005, 10:04:10 pm »
Well, Felony spent last week with this big guy. His name is Champ and he came to see her tonight. So, I captured what I could with my broken cam.
You would not believe how gentle this dog is with my baby. I was so surprised. He would play-bite with her, just gently putting his teeth on her leg or something and then let go. I am just astonished! He is about 14 months old, I think (Boxer). He is just such a sweety with her. She was so disappointed when he left.

Icerotti

Re: playtime
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 06:39:37 am »
Looks like they had a great time. So Felony finally get returned to you?  he...he

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 06:58:59 am »
OOOHHHHHH!  how sweet.  She is really getting the best of him.  And she's growing like a weed!  I love the picture where she's giving him what for.  :) 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2005, 07:13:46 am »
LOL Tina!

if that boy isn't careful, Felony may just snip at him in that really sensitive spot he's exposing.  :) 

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2005, 09:20:37 am »
Yeah, he does let her get the best of him. And poor champ would probably be embarrassed if he knew that I was exposing him all on the internet  :D. The one time he took his bottom leg right under her and slammed her to the side... but she hopped back up and was right back on top of him. His poor mouth has all these little bumps on it, he was just letting her chew on him.
They want to start bringing him over once a week. So, she'll have a regular playmate now.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2005, 09:34:02 am »
I bet she'd like a regular play date.  Or another puppy? 

Rotts love play dates.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 08:34:22 am »
I can't resist.  I'm really into arachnology and entymology and must say that his nards look like chelicerae.  LOL.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 09:38:22 am »
Thanks for pointing that out moon. I'll have to watch and make sure they don't grab or pinch me... or poor Felony!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 10:12:18 pm »
Gosh, slickerk!  That was too funny!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner