Author Topic: More pup pics  (Read 5442 times)

lins_saving_grace

More pup pics
« on: April 06, 2005, 01:37:44 pm »
Lady
« Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 01:45:35 pm by lins_saving_grace »

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: More pup pics
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 07:00:17 pm »
It's so funny to see her hanging over the sofa like that, looking out the window.  I purchased this cheap vinyl chair from Goodwill a couple years ago.  It was initially in good shape, but after Betti came home with us last fall, she decided this was her chair.  At first, with all of her anxiety, she could not help her incisors wandering to the window ledge, then to the arm of the chair, and everywhere in between.  Pretty soon she had chewed a section of the chair's arm away.  Oh, well.  I am glad it was only $19 and now it is really her chair.  She paces back and forth as if she has ADD when another dog, or person, is in her chair.  She HAS TO lay in her chair and look out the window.

The funniest part is that she climbs up there every time we leave.  We sit in the car and we watch and sure enough, she pops into position.  She lies down, then turns her head to the side, so her snout rests on the windowsill and her face is parallel to the window, then she turns both of her eyes toward us.  It's really funny!

That is how she stays as we drive away.  It makes me laugh...every time!

It is cute how they all have their own favorite things to do.  Greta is a television and fishing fanatic.  She has watched television since she was a pup.  She loves animal planet, John Malkovic and even more hilarious is the fact that she attacked the television for the first few months the "Can you hear me now?" guy acted in commercials.  She will not tolerate violence of any kind, so movies like "War of the Roses" and boxing programs are out...she will attack the television.  She also goes after things like lions and crocodiles.

And, I assure you, she sat still and watched Legally Blonde II without taking her eyes off the TV...she loved the dog.

Betti, she likes the window...chasi ng the hose.

Lou...he's different.  He doesn't pay much attention to anything.  Each morning he does seem to suffer from some sort of male affliction where he cannot contain himself and lies on the floor humping for half an hour.   ::)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 10:11:03 am »
Lady is glued to the window at times.  Grace is following her example.  they both pile in that window and stare out.  Sometimes I think Lady will go through the window though.   
Grace is a TV bug.  She LOVES Jay Leno. 
They can be quite funny. 

Luvmydanes

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 10:41:41 am »
They are so beautiful. They have gotten big!

Kandi

Rufiesmom

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 11:13:06 am »
They are becoming such beautiful young ladies!!  I love the looks on their faces!  They look well loved and well cared for and maybe a hint of a liittle spoiled? lol  That's what they are for right?!

Offline lil_princess724

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 12:14:31 pm »
see bailey seems their size but she will be 3 august 18. i worry but the vet says it is nromal and healthy weight for her. your girl are so pretty i wish i lived closer or knew rottys bailey could play with.
Cassandra
        Bailey's mom

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 12:16:14 pm »
i REALLY want a rottie!  i think i will just nab one of your beautiful gals....close your eyes!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 12:19:40 pm »
I hear some females don't get so big.  Lady is pushing 100 pounds now. I think she's a little abnormal...but the vet says she healthy. Her father was an Ox and her mom wasn't too shabby either.  Grace is only 44.  She'll be my mini Rott.  And the vet says she'll be a big girl too.   :-\
Bailey is cute.  :) 
If you lived closer we'd have play dates all the time...without knowing it...Lady would hike over all the time.  Grace would bounce along behind her.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 12:20:27 pm »
You may not nab one of my girls.  I'd miss them horribly.  :)

nickerbokker

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 12:21:17 pm »
I DONT CARE I WANT ONE!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2005, 12:22:06 pm »
:)  you may visit anytime.

Offline lil_princess724

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2005, 12:25:16 pm »
so i am just a mommy who worries to much, she is my first one as an adult. we had a dog when i was a little girl but he was my mom's baby. Bailey is super spoiled. Bailey would love to play we may need to talk to dad into moving. lol
Cassandra
        Bailey's mom

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2005, 12:32:16 pm »
They have gotten very big and look great. Bet they have you wrapped around their paws.   Thanks for sharing. 
Peggy

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2005, 12:33:38 pm »
Oh heavans yes...I'm hooked to their paws like glue!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2005, 06:05:36 pm »
I'm getting high sniffing "Frito Feet".
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner