Author Topic: People in NC/SC- We're having an Adoptathon!  (Read 3763 times)

Offline Care2Adopt

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • Carolina Animal Rescue Experts
People in NC/SC- We're having an Adoptathon!
« on: May 17, 2008, 01:32:08 pm »
Thought I would pass this along to you BPOers- My group is hosting our anual (more like semi quarterly) Adoption Fair this coming weekend (SAT may 24th). We'll be bringing out as many as I have volunteers for, so between 20-25 dogs. They'll be doggy items for sale to raise money and baked goods and games, and we'll also have some of the special needs kids, like Roo and Cody, come out as well to help raise money.

This is at Reedy Creek Park, in Charlotte NC (2900 Rocky River Road, charlotte nc) and we will be setting up in front of the dog park, like last year. Anyone close by, come on and stop by! You get to meet all the critters I have been talking about this year LOL :) More info at the groups website, www.adoptcarol ina.com

Shawn and her
3 Golden paws
2 Kitty-paws
3 Macaws
6 lovebirds
4 ferrets
+ dozens and dozens o' rescues and fosters

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: People in NC/SC- We're having an Adoptathon!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 01:35:42 pm »
I would love to stop by but I'm too far away.  Good luck and I hope you find great homes for everyone and make muchos money for the special needs kiddoes. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience