Author Topic: Kate's day at the river (pics)  (Read 5084 times)

k2campbell

Kate's day at the river (pics)
« on: May 20, 2008, 08:54:54 pm »
Despite the fact that the entire household (with the exception of Kate) has had the flu for the past TWO FRIGGIN' WEEKS  :P :P :P we had a fun family day this past weekend  ;) Yes...I'm a little bitter about the flu BUT Blake and I have been feeling like crapola for too long now, we're both looking for any kind of relief!!! ::) ::) ::)

Anyhow, we were SUPPOSED to go camping on May long weekend but instead stayed home to try and get better! >:( :P On Sunday though we decided that we owed it to ourselves (and mostly Kate! ;)) to have a fun day outdoors and try our best to enjoy ourselves  ;) :)

Setting aside all the sneezing, coughing, blowing noses and such we had a great time  ;) We went to see our friends at the campsite (about 1.5 hours away) and took an hour hike down to the river where Kate played with her two boyfriends in the water, she had sooooooooooo much fun!  ;) Jake is her "older" boyfriend, he's an 11 year old Akita/Lab cross. Hank is an 11 month old Rottie. Fun was had by all! ;)

After returning to our friends' campsite Kate stole what she could of Blake's supper (it's so easy for her, she's perfect "high chair surfing" height! ::)) then had a nap on the nice cool rocks before we headed home (it was +31 C here...HOT :o :o :o)!!!

Thought I'd share some pics  ;)

Offline TannerW

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Roxie
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
Re: Kate's day at the river (pics)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 09:04:00 pm »
Those are all great shots, but this one is worthy of the photo album:

Sounds like you had a great time.  Thanks for sharing. :)

k2campbell

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:37:03 pm »
Those are all great shots, but this one is worthy of the photo album:

Sounds like you had a great time.  Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks Tanner, and I DO agree...that shot is definitely a keeper! ;) ;) ;)

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 09:47:14 pm »
Awww. The pics are great. Kate is such a beauty. And I also LOVE the pic of Blake and Kate. So cute. :)
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

AudgePadge

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 03:43:02 pm »
awwwwwww....wa ter pics are always so fun! I love her!! LOL I love the "high chair surfing" lol...I can just imagine..