Author Topic: Free Newf on Kijiji - UPDATE...already adopted  (Read 5839 times)

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
Free Newf on Kijiji - UPDATE...already adopted
« on: May 27, 2008, 08:34:47 am »
I want to call...but I don't have a farm. Do you think the Newf really needs a farm???

We have a female purebred Newfoundland who needs room to roam; with a good family. She is a very friendly dog who loves people. She is also spayed. She is approx. 15 months old. She is microchipped and registered with the CKC. Black in color. Reason for us trying to find her a new home is she does not like to be enclosed or tied up in back yard. Only people with a farm location need call and only very serious enquiries. Call during daytime 519-323-2528. Ask for Kelley.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 09:18:52 am by MommaBear »

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
Re: Free Newf on Kijiji - Guelph ON
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 08:38:12 am »
Most people looking for a farm for their dog just plain ole don't spend enough time with the dog!  A big hint is that the dog was 'tied up in the back yard'  I would contact them and try to get this poor puppy into a better situation!!

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 08:46:46 am »
Yeah that was what I was thinking....so unds like they've been keeping it as an outdoor dog  >:(. I am going to think about it, if I can handle two newfs and if so call.

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 09:06:00 am »
I agree give them a call and find out the details. You could do 2 ;) ;)

Offline MommaBear

• Paw-meister
  • baby bear
    • View Profile
Re: Free Newf on Kijiji - Guelph ON -- UPDATE ADOPTED
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 09:18:05 am »
Ok I called. The dog has been given to a lady with a horse farm for a two week trial. I left my number in case in didn't work out. The owner sounded really nice actually, she has two other Newfs. The one up for adoption is an indoor/outdoor dog but a digger and digging under her fence and running away thus her looking for a farm home.

Icerotti

Re: Free Newf on Kijiji - UPDATE...already adopted
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 09:50:29 am »
You will have to keep us updated  :)