Author Topic: somewhat NDR  (Read 3985 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
somewhat NDR
« on: May 29, 2008, 06:06:25 pm »
So i find out that the husband has only been feeding one dog at night time...not the three of them, just Jazmine.  Why when asked to feed the dogs...would he only feed one? Do i really have to be that descriptive? I don't get it...right now i don't even know why i am married to him. There is so much going on i want to leave here now. He does nothing...he doesn't do anything around the house until i end up screaming at him. We even have a board of things that we have to do around the house, and he picked them...and he can't even do that. He only feeds one dog, and that is because i noticed the dog is getting skinnier. He does not communicate and he can't handle work and me at the same time...i don't get it...i run this house, pay the bills, feed the dogs and care for all (which is perfect), but now i also have to care for the lawn and more.  He is sooo manipulative i don't want to be here any more.  If i do his job, we get in a fight...if he doesn't do it we get in a fight and then he will do it. I blame him for lyme disease in the dogs. It is his fault...it is his fault because he cant mow the F****ing lawn. I don't get it. i want to leave here so bad, i know that we are almost a year married...but this stinks... TMI i know..but we don't have and intimate relations, he is a room mate with bad habits.  We don't really talk, i don't even know why i am married...i truely don't. I knwo that i don't want to be alone, but i think i made a mistake!!!

Icerotti

Re: somewhat NDR
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 06:11:30 pm »
Sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time right now. I know for myself and my husband it took a few years after getting married to get the kinks worked out. Its like a rollercoaster ride ::)(((HUGS)))

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: somewhat NDR
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 06:26:27 pm »
do you really need to describe everything??? like when i say feed the dogs, i need to mention all the dogs names? That is rediculus...i thought it was easy for him to take care of the grass...BUT NNNNOOOOOOOO fine i will do it. But i end up doing everything in the house, because he can't seem to either complete things nor comit to anything at all..i just don't understand them. They are a species on there own....i do expect alot i guess...feed the dog, cut the lawn, clean up his pee on the toilet.....so much he has to do and he can't even do that....3 weeks now with out cutting the lawn....3 weeks...the poop man for the dogs doesn't come......and we get charged for it anyway....AAAH HHHHHHHH i just want out...it is so hard to say i love you....i perhaps did make a mistake...no matter how hard i tell him we need help, he refuses., he thinks everything is fine and dandy....