Author Topic: peyton's new trick  (Read 4021 times)

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
peyton's new trick
« on: May 30, 2008, 10:08:50 am »
for a while now (about a month) we have been teaching peyton to roll over. i know, huge right?!  ::) but we started with just the hips leaning to one side and we praise her and love her and give her treats. then a couple of days later, she would have to move a tad bit more with her hips and belly. same thing. love and treats (but mostly loves) and then she actually started laying on her side and so same thing. love and treats. well 2 days ago we were playing outside and daddy was fixing the hose contraption and i used my hand gesture without knowing it (i talk with my hands) and she rolled over! completely!!! daddy missed it so i did it again...and nope! she wouldn't do it! so about 10 mins later we tried again and she did it! and we tried again...did it again...then daddy tried...nope! and i came to this conclusion...s he can only do it on one side! how cute is that! she tries on the other side, but her back legs just flail around like she is a spazz. but when she is only her other side....she can do it! so anyway...that is her new trick!

yey for peyton!!!
Your house isn't a home until you have made a bed for a dog.

AudgePadge

Re: peyton's new trick
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 10:17:14 am »
 LOL that's sooo cute!  Yay Peyton!!  Monty tries it too...but  he can only go on his back...then he gets stuck...hahaha

You need to take pics! :)