Author Topic: A few shots of my sister and the dogs  (Read 4707 times)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
A few shots of my sister and the dogs
« on: July 01, 2008, 01:51:28 pm »
Well my baby sister Priscilla came for a slumber party with me this past weekend so naturally we all worked on developing our bonds.  As Gracie is a bit timid around children I thought it would be good to really work with these two.  So, first things first, we all went for a walk.  By the end of the walk Priscilla was handling all three of the dogs.  She was completely walking all three dogs by herself.  The looks we were getting were pretty comical. I must say, I was very impressed as she did an unbelievable job keeping them next to or behind her and with little to no correction.  She just expected it and they did it.  I was so proud.  Anyway, after our walk we thought it would be a good idea to reward them with some puppy snacks.  Here are the fur-kids being very well mannered for my 10 year old sister.  Priscilla looks like a natural as well.  Enjoy.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 01:54:49 pm by Gracie Belle »
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: A few shots of my sister and the dogs
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 09:29:09 am »
Thank you and I agree.  She's learning and I really do believe it helps my dogs as well.  I love how well behaved they have become and especially since we almost never have children over. 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 12:06:59 pm »
Your sister is adorable, as are the pups.  And what a great bonding experience for you all!
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 08:22:42 pm »
Aw those are great pics.

lorim2

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 09:28:07 pm »
Very cute pics.  Your sister is precious and she looks like a natural with the pups.  I have always said that pups know who loves them!  You can tell by the pics that they most def know!