Author Topic: Fat and Ugly??!?!  (Read 3552 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Fat and Ugly??!?!
« on: July 28, 2008, 04:00:41 pm »
i have to share this... I will start off by telling everyone, that when we took Memphis to the cobalt dog contest, there was a woman there, with a badly bred rotti. the lady is always high off her kite, and she has a few loose screws!!! anyway, because of this, she did not win (it, really, had nothing to do with her rotti)...
Ok, now, on to my story... I went off to the bus stop, cause i had to take the bus to town to meet Darcy to cash the cheque of Memphis' cobalt dog money, and get some groceries.  Well i get to the bus stop, and there is only one person there. a boy about my age (early 20s). then another man comes he is probably in his 50s or so, and then the woman who owned the rotti gets there. she was standing there talking with the older man, saying how upset she is that her welfare cheque isnt in, its a day late and it should be in... she continued...  then she asked the man if he went down to the cobalt dog contest. he told her no. she says, very loudy "well it was rigged, they had the winner planned and knew who it was before they even got started." i just kinda looked over to her (as i was reading a magazine on the other side of the bus stop). she then continued to say "i dont know why they  would pick that big dog. he is really fat and really ugly". i couldnt take it. i bursted out "Um, Excuse me, thats MY Dog" to which she would reply 'oh hes yours. i've never seen him in town ever' (all rudely). i said "He lives on the corner of Cobalt street...and hes an inside dog." she says "well i've lived here my whole life and never seen him once". (which is a huge lie because she walks by my house all the time. and when i am out with him we pass her and the rotti, she is just so high she doesnt notice). I tell her that I've lived here all my life, and she is like whatever. then she mumbled something to me, which i barely caught but then i said "Well thanks for letting me know how ugly and fat my dog is" she is like "oh no problem" to which i replied in anger "your dog is mean and you are a total b!tch"  the two guys moved closer to me and were all smiling and one mouthed the words "thank you" then he turned towards me and said "i've been waiting for somone to tell her off for a long time"

LOL ok ok, i know, its not called for but her attitude is way beyond called for. she gets on my nerves. she lets her rotti run loose, and when he isnt loose, he is tied up. i don't trust him. (though, i've never seen him be mean) he has barked towards my dogs, but rottis do scare the crap out of me, so it is a big worry for me anyway. I have NOTHING against the dog, however, that woman is crazy!!!

Do you think I should have minded my business? I probaly should have, but, as i told the younger guy (after the feud was done) saying that towards my dogs is like someone saying someone else's child is fat or ugly, u just dont do it!!!  ugh...
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Fat and Ugly??!?!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 04:28:38 pm »
 :D thanks guys. I think she was totally just in it for the money- though, you know it is handy for fill up the car with gas with the crazy gas prices! she would NEVER take her dog to the events that Memphis will be asked to go to. Im debating about asking weather or not i can bring him in to see the Faber Drive concert when it comes in September. I mean, it is said the Cobalt Dog being in your building is a good omen! lol oh gosh. im loving it. And im so proud its memphis. :)
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~