Author Topic: Puppies Puppies Everywhere...  (Read 5387 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Puppies Puppies Everywhere...
« on: July 03, 2008, 02:23:30 pm »
It's just a shame that they're all on Kijiji.

So my step mothers friend is looking for a small dog to add to their home to love.  They have no children, and Angela wants someone to love.  So I told her I'd help her find one.  I volunteer with a rescue here in London called ARF so I checked for a dog suitable for her there.  Didn't find anything, so I looked at the humane society, nothing there.  Then around at the rescues in the surrounding areas, nothing.  That's fine, I'll check back next week, there will be a baby for her to rescue somewhere eventually.  Then I decided just to see what is on Kijiji, just for kicks.  And almost every add reads just like this:

"The cutest faces and the best personalities make these puppies the perfect family pet. For complete listing details, visit londononpets.c om They are all vet checked and diagnosed with being loving pets looking to bring joy to a family! We also arrange sales of other small dog breeds (sorry no large breeds currently!) Visit my site for further details:

http://Http://www.londononpets.com"

Does this not sound like a puppy mill to you??

I'm thinking of starting up my own brand of vigilantyism (sp?).  I wanna go to these places under the premise of "adopting" one of their puppies.  Check the place out, then alert the authorities. 

Okay, off to school now in a slightly bad mood.  Oh well  :-\ >:(.
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: Puppies Puppies Everywhere...
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 08:25:19 pm »
Alex where have you been? I tried the link but it doesn't work.

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Puppies Puppies Everywhere...
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 09:10:34 pm »
Hi, no the link didn't work for me either.  I just tried it myself, was running late earlier so didn't check it then.  But that's so typical for a place like this.  It makes me mad.  >:(

:) I've been crazy busy with school, family, boyfriend, his son, his motorcycle accident.  Since the nice weather hit, I've been spending alot of my free time out of the house.  But on the plus side I think things are starting to calm down a bit so I'll have some BPO time again :).  Thanks for your concern though  :).  I know I've got alot of catching up to do.  :-[ ;) :D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!