Author Topic: Happy summer BPOers-pix of Binky and crew  (Read 4321 times)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Happy summer BPOers-pix of Binky and crew
« on: July 05, 2008, 06:22:20 pm »
Hi Everyone,
I miss BPO!  I haven't been on in forever and feel like I'm missing out!  Summer is just flying by though and we have so much to do-the baby, the animals, renovating 2 houses...  The crew is doing well and Sophie is enormous- almost as big as Binky already.  Leo (the baby) is almost walking!  He loves Sophie and is intrigued by her feet- see pic.  We had a big cookout last week and about 12 kids were here.  They loved visiting the "zoo."  The dogs were so wonderful with them- Binky was so calm and patient and even Sophie, who has become quite rabunctious, was great.  I posted some pix of some of the kids and parents playing with the dogs and the goats.  Hope everyone's enjoying summer and hope I'll find a few minutes to get back to BPO once in a while.
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline Apreston

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Happy summer BPOers-pix of Binky and crew
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 12:59:11 pm »
Happy summer to you as well!!!
Love the pictures!!! Hope you have safe and fun-filled summer! By the sounds of it you are already acomplishing that!! :)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 12:16:35 am »
I too LOVE seeing pics of your crew... 4 and 2 legged!
Everyone looks great!
So glad y'all are doing well - it sure sounds like y'all are keeping yourselves busy!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 07:16:17 am »
Wow!  Everyone looks great!  Leo sure is a cutie!  I just love the pic of him looking thorugh that baby gate, I can see that big smile breaking a few hearts in a few years.  ;)

I can't believe how big Sophie got!  She's looking very nice, and Binky is Beautiful of course!  :D

I'm very jealous, can I come visit too?!  :D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!