Author Topic: 7 months old today  (Read 3325 times)

AudgePadge

7 months old today
« on: July 09, 2008, 03:21:05 pm »
Roscoe is 7months old today :)  We all know I'm obsessed with taking pictures...and Hubs (and everyone else around me for that matter :-[) is getting annoyed at my "honey look at this one!"  "ooo look how cute this one is"

So I share my pics with you guys   :-*

but I am a little concerned... He seems super skinny to me... He's always been a lanky, long legged puppy...someti mes you can feel his hips, and sometimes his "funky rib" (floating rib) sticks out...he's been wormed, been to the vet, and everything checks out fine...

I swear he eats like a horse (eats Canidae 2x a day, and 1 can of Merrick's- not to mention all the flowers he eats)

Anyway, besides the skinnyness, he's happy laying under the steady flow of the water hose, eating the tasty (by tasty I mean NASTY) treats that come out of the goat's butt, and taking up the couch and the bed... :)

Monthly pics...

Treat please...

Fine...I'll just taste my foot

This is how we get around...or... over?

Kisses for my door mat

Excuse me...out of my way

Phew...what a work out!

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: 7 months old today
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 05:26:18 pm »
LOL, Gunner chews his feet too sometimes.  I say it's out of boredom , hubby says he is mental because he chews them then gets up and runs in circles ;)  How much does he weigh??    Roscoe looks tall too.  Happy "7 mos" big boy!!
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

AudgePadge

Re: 7 months old today
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 08:15:08 pm »
As long as he isn't chewing on the goat's leg!  :D

I haven't a clue what he weighs  :-[  But yea, he's alllll leg...we say he's part gazelle...He's not a show by any means, he was the last in the litter...I just got lucky with the "Bob Marley" of the pups... :P