Author Topic: It's People Like This... That Make Me Feel Like I'm Losing The Good Fight...  (Read 9264 times)

AudgePadge

Everytime I feel like..."YESS good boy Monty!" then someone feels like they should say something mean about him  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Someone said something EXACTLY like this to me at the dog beach on Saturday... :-\  I get so mad...but at the same time...I feel sad...this is never gonna end.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pet/793686777.html

Just makes me sad...

AudgePadge

I emailed him/her/it...

Free or Rehoming fee pitbulls (anywhere)
Reply to: comm-793686777@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-12, 11:52AM PDT

You guys know as well as the rest of us that your 'rehoming' fees are a bunch of crap. Your extsensive breeding of the pits are just out of control. Once they get ahold of something that is IT! you all know as well as us that the pits cannot come back from one fight, they are programed to kill. So nice and good with kids"? Ya Bull s**t. We all know that while your 2 year old is hugging that dog you watch. Get over it and stop breeding the monsters. Can't get it right? Then get out. Just looking for money? Then get minies that won't KILL OUR KIDS WALKING HOME FROM SCHOOL /come on people.. we all know the truth

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 793686777
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 01:55:06 pm by EastJenn »

AudgePadge

What a Jerk...I just emailed and said, you know, I've had pits all my life, and just like people, they're not all bad.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience and I hope one day you'll meet a real bully-Just want to let you know that there are good dogs, and good people taking care of them...etc...

It was TOTALLY respectful, and not EVEN preachy...(maybe a little bit) but, I wasn't attacking the guy or ANYTHING!

I sent him some pics of my Monters...and you know what the jerk said??

"People like you make me sick...Go **** yourself!!!!!"

Ouch...  :-\

Anyway...these are the boys at the beach, and my friend's daughter... The banana is probably the only thing Roscoe wants to eat...

lorim2

What a total jerkoff!  I dont see how anyone could think anything bad about those babies.  Monty looks like such a sweetheart as well as Roscoe!  Just keep in mind there are many narrow minded ppl in this world.

Offline KatysTank

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Mya
    • View Profile
What a jerk!

I LOVE pit bulls! They are some of my favorite dogs! They amazing and beautiful dogs! I hate how people judge them.

I had a American Pit Bull Terrier named Roxxi, I will post her story in a different thread so I do not hijack your post! lol

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
People like that have so much time on their hands that their hate just brews and brews.
They've probably never even met a pit bull.
Breedism just makes me sick.  Sure there are certain breeds i don't care much for, but that doesn't mean I don't think they should have the chance to have a good home.

Love the pix, btw.  everyone looks so happy.   :D

Offline maxsmom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
As Zoocrew said, we all have breeds that are our favorites and some that we don't care to own, but that doesn't mean nobody should own them.  Some people don't understand that all dog breeds were created for a purpose.  Each one is a little different.  Just because bully breeds can be protective and react aggressively when needed, does not mean they are bad.  At least you can take your dogs out in public safely, with no muzzles, and not worry about what they will do.  I can't take ChiChi out in public, without a muzzle.  Your dogs are beautiful. 

Some people suck and as long as their are people out there who buy into the whole "You can't reform a fighting dog.  You can't take a chance on them reverting to their natural temperament and attacking other dogs or people.  We need BSL." we will have people who feel just like this jerk.  My daughter in law has 2 pit mixes and gets these comments every time she takes them out.  She also has 3 children, 9, 3 and 4 months.  Her dogs are gentle as lambs with the kids, but people choose not to see that.
Kathy
Max  2 Irish Wolfhound
Jake  2 Great Pyrenees
Cody   3 Tibetan Mastiff
ChiChi 1.5 Caucasian Ovcharka
John and Nicki Maine Coon cats

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
This guy is an @ss.  Don't worry about what other people think about your babies, or any other dog.  These are the people that don't have anything better to do then cruise the gossip sites, and read everything they can that's bad about Pitties.  He doesn't read the good things, nor does he want to hear anything good.  Just like a racist person will only hear bad things about ethnicities and ignore everything else.  Sweep it out the door, it's not worth your time or your worry.

Big hugs to you and your pups.  :)

Alex
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

AudgePadge

:-\

A lady commented on his posting...
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pet/794998514.html

this is what this guy decided to post--
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pet/795044356.html

Its never going away....

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
Monty is totally adorable. :-* and it is obvious how much he loves your family.

It's closed minded, hate driven people like him that cause all the problems in the world. It's obvious that he is driven by hate and is trying to spread it. It's sad, unfortunatly he will never change and he will continue to spead his hate. But as long as there are people like us around we don't fall into it but try and stop it then we have done a good thing.  ;D I don't understand why people let themselves be driven by hate and anger. It's not worth it. Sorry I'll get off my enlightened soap box LOL  ;D
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
audgepadge.... .........both of those responses were removed.  But I can have an idea of what was said.   :(