Big Paws Only Dog Forums
November 19, 2017, 09:53:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How long to allow for food adjustment????  (Read 1655 times)
DenverFurKiddos
« on: August 28, 2008, 07:48:45 PM »

Hi all! 

Ahhh....we haven't had a poop topic in a couple of days, so I thought we were due Smiley

Soooo....my question is, how long would you expect your pup to take to adjust to a new food???  The boys are now halfway through their second bag of California Natural Chicken and Rice with very mixed results.  I'm still having to add pumpkin, but was (nevertheless) happy because things were starting to firm up.  But today.....regr ession by Champ.  Just finished cleaning his little bum with the hose Sad 

How much longer before I start looking for another kibble?
DenverFurKiddos
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 06:53:52 AM »

This weekend, it will be a month since I made the switch. I posted about it before- I wasn't able to make a gradual switch; pretty much went cold-turkey.  I'll give it a few more days, but it looks like it may not be working.  If not, would you recommend switching to another California Naturals formula (e.g., Lamb/Rice) or switch brands all together???
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: