Author Topic: This makes me so sick!!  (Read 7471 times)

Offline jupiterjenny

• Ankle Biter
  • Daisy Mae
    • View Profile
Re: This makes me so sick!!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2005, 07:44:17 pm »
what scares me most is some idoit is gonna buy that "rare" dane and proceed to try to breed it themselves, totally withoutany regard as to what color they are breeding it to. And just because IT can hear/see, OBVIOUSLY its carrying all those heriditary disorders that are connected to white/merle ect. 
my daisy girlie was lactating when she was rescued from the shelter, no one knows what happened to the pups..but this dog should have never been bred. She has really bad comformation (her right side is actually smaller then her left, and her back is way tooooo long) she's merle,and she has horrible skin allergies as well as an eye disorder called small eye( shes totally losing sight in that eye)  which is common in all merle dogs regardless of breed. I of course love her to death, but with all her medical problems and the itching skin..any pup with these same probs can soo easily end up at the shelter.
all we can hope for is that breeder has the wherewithal to require a prof of spay, but i can't she them doing that if its such a rare find..sigh...
Check out my art work!
www.jupiterjen ny.deviantart. com

Offline GDBurrito

• Gnawer
  • " Life is Better with Animals"
    • View Profile
Re: This makes me so sick!!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 06:58:37 pm »
WOW i love how they are selling a white dane for way more then the harles.... Im looking for harles and they are sually alot more then mismarked or "white". Gosh that makes me upset. I wish ... ooo... maybe i should say what i wish cause it wouldnt be so nice!! O well Ih ope she and the others find a good home and pray they dont have any problems due to poor breeding or what not.  >:(