Author Topic: Happy Birthday BABIES!!! Willow, Gus,Beau, Gus, Petye and Piglet  (Read 9777 times)

bigdogs@5501

Happy Birthday BABIES!!! Willow, Gus,Beau, Gus, Petye and Piglet
« on: November 10, 2008, 10:39:54 am »
The famous 6 are 1 year old today-Last nite Gus, Beau and Piglet had thier first birthday party at an awesome bar with a bounce house, popcorn and cotton candy ( no, we didnt order that- but we are saying that it was there for the babies)
If anyone ever comes to Dallas on a Sunday afternoon we can all meet at that bar with the dogs.
Pics will be posted in a few hours- OH also Momma Dolly was there to celebrate with her babies.
Seriously it was so much fun and our famous 6 are now 1 year old today.

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday BABIES!!! Willow, Gus,Beau, Gus, Petye and Piglet
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 11:20:34 am »
Happy Birthday to all LUCKY pups!!!  :-* :-* :-*
I got a letter from Dawn with pictures and stories and was soooo touched  :'(
Can't wait to see pictures  :)
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 12:23:02 pm »
Congrats on turning the big 1yo.  That party/bar sounds like a great place.  I'll have to see if I can't make it to Dallas sometime soon.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 01:38:53 pm »
There is a party/bar for poches??  Gunner would love that!!  I didnt know that I lived so close to you.  You are about an hour and 45 mins/2 hours away, well that does depend where you are in Dallas though.
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

lorim2

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 01:50:35 pm »
Let me just say that is one great bar!  My two fav things in the world together on a sunny afternoon!  Cold Shiner beer and dogs!!  It was a great time...and as an added bonus, the food was awesome!  They say its Dallas premier dive bar. haha and it really is but soooo sooo great....Hey Gunners mom, you should so come down one weekend and we could all have a weekend out..!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 02:31:01 pm »
Happy Birthday, babies!

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 02:35:23 pm »
Im all for it,   Is it open on Sundays?  Im off on Sundays and one saturday a month!
Kira wont be able to come,  she can be unpredictable with dogs she dosent know.  This will be great for Gunner and his goofy self though.
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 02:39:08 pm »
OK this is crazy, I have lost the memory card to my camera- I went to buy a card reader at lunch and now I cant find the memory card- I am just sick about this- Also I listed Gus twice in the subject line and it left out Corbyn. I was at work and was trying to get on and off of BPO before the superviser walked by so poor Corbie....I a so praying that I find that card tomorrow.

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 02:41:15 pm »
Dogs are only allowed on Sunday afternoons- Kathryn, any chance of you getting up to Dallas on a sunday afternoon as well? I had a blast last nite- Poor Lori- the ever diligent mom was so protective- Me, no worries, I know the Pyrs, and they would be able to handle just about anything.

lorim2

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 04:10:17 pm »
Haha...I didnt even have one of my dogs there!  I decided I will leave mine at home and just enjoy everyone elses and Shiner beer!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 10:30:13 am »
I can try.  I wouldn't bring the demons because they scare people but I will see what I can do. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience