Author Topic: Tinks Picts  (Read 12154 times)

Offline TINKSMOM

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Tinks Picts
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 02:14:09 am »
wow... that is a bit of a difference, but a gorgeous difference!! She is so pretty. Do you have any whole body side profile pics of her?
Your probably saying, "yeah, right. I was lucky to get these." LOL!

I have done a pretty good job documenting her color change. I am at work, but I will see what I can dig up and post from home. I have updated her profile on Petlink.net (her microchip site) at least a dozen times because she has changed soooo much. She still is black on her ears and a stripe going done her neck and back, but it is hard to tell from these photos. What is weird is she also has some dark hair between her toes so it makes her individual toes really stand out and look huge! I guess you never know what you are going to get. She is my babe and I love her no matter what color!
My name is Lori.

Mom to
Tinkerbear (lab/kom mix)
Harley (Newfy/Saint mix)
Boomer (Cat-russian blue)
RIP - Tater Marie (basset 11/95 to 1/08)
RIP - Velcro (Kitten-Tiger Stripe)

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 02:35:03 am »
AT least when one of us here suddenly has a "new" dog and Tink is MIA, you will know that she has unique marks to identify her by ;D
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Tonda

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 04:45:24 am »

Margaret looks like she's been to a trendy, high $$$ "subtle colourist"

Margaret is some kind of Muppet. My girl, Slag, is also a Muppet. Something from Fraggle Rock or Labyrinth (esp when she sleeps, LOL!). Clancy is always a puppy, but Slag . . . she is something else.

Offline Jas2Cats

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All my babies :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 05:01:21 am »
I love the way Tink looks now  ;D  She reminds me of my brothers Bearded Collies.  They were both born black with white markings, and have changed to grey as they aged.  He says that's just the way Beardies are.  ;D
Alyce

Woody  (aka Big Dog) (12 1/2) Shorthaired Laberaimer (1/2 German Shorthair, 1/4 Lab, 1/4 Weimaraimer)
Maple (aka Princess Poo) (7 1/2) Boxer/ GS mix
Fuzzy (15 1/2)long haired tabby cat
Trouble & Double 3 1/2 year old African Leopard Tortoises.
Ed (17+) and Cris (13+) skin kids