Author Topic: Cheesie Tenchi Video  (Read 3836 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Cheesie Tenchi Video
« on: August 12, 2005, 12:09:05 am »
I finally saw Mr Grey's cute video last night.  So I collected a bunch of random Tenchi clips and threw them together and uploaded it onto the site. 

I tried to post it this morning, but I guess that was when the site was done for some reason?  I didn't get a chance to check back until tonight, so here it goes.  lol

Its pretty pathetic, but hey, its like 4 minutes of that big white goofball running, playing, wrestling and doing all kinds of silly stuff.   hahaha   Here's the link if you want to kill some time!  Don't say I didn't warn you ahead of time about the cheesiness factor. 

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=tenchifunmovie3
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesie Tenchi Video
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 12:48:13 am »
LMAO  ;D that was too funny. I totally envy you that big field where all your dogs were running. I was laughing hard when Tenchi came running through the water and wanted in the house hehe. And the tug of war with butt on couch the whole time was hysterical. The slobbers were cute and the big nose on the lense too lol.....

It is sooo typical danes to put the paw on top of what or who ever lol... AND I think I saw a privat German Shepherd moment  ::)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 01:14:15 am »
That jar near the end was an mostly empty peanut butter jar.  For as long as I can remember, I've always given them to the dogs.  I figure its kind of like a disposable Kong, even though they've been having them since before I knew what a Kong was.  ;)  The problem was that the normal jars are hard for Tenchi to get his muzzle into to reach the bottoms.  So he kind of got left out most of the time.  Then we got this HUGE jar of peanut butter and when it was finally done, I gave it to him.   The look on his face was PRICELESS!  lol  Tenchi was stunned that he got such an amazing treat and actually just carried in around on his bottom jaw for over an hour.  Finally he layed on his personal couch with it and enjoyed it.  :)  He is such a silly boy.

That field is great too, when we can go in it.  :(  Right now, we're not allowed in it since they're growing some type of hay/alfalfa for the cows.  We'll get to run around in it again soon though, since they just mowed yesterday.  As soon as they bale or chop it, we can go for a nice run, but then we'll have to stay out of it again until the next mowing.  :P  I can't wait for hay season to be over, then we can use it all the time again.

I didn't realize until you mentioned it that it looks like water in that clip.  That's actually the same field they were playing in, just taken from the front steps.  Then the driveway/dirtroad is directly in front of the porch.  I taped him running because he tears butt when I sign "come" to him and usually almost knocks me down when he has to stop at the door.  lol  I think they need to build danes with better brakes.   ;)

PS  in a quick clip in the middle you can see Tenchi zooming and almost plow down poor Sanity(anky's dane puppy).
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 01:23:48 am »
that video was real great..... And you made up excuses for it  ;D You must have great diciplined dogs. Are all 6 of them in the house all the time, or are they taking turns or how are you handling all of them. I would love it, but hubby would have a break down hehe.

I used to have danes, and I soooo miss them when I see Tenchi, it is so many things that are typical dane stuff, I love my mastiffs but I sure wish I had a dane too. Hmmmm thats an idea right there.........

marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 10:28:08 pm »
Great video.  Reminded me of some danes that I know.  He's a very handsome boy indeed.  Yeah, how DO you fit all those dogs and kids under one roof?  I have a hard enough time with two dogs and no kids.......... lol   :D

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 01:05:40 am »
great video - he has a very good life....   Very cute!

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 11:13:04 am »
I loved the video. I was laughing  the whole time. ;D
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Icerotti

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 11:31:04 am »
Teriffic video.
They look like they had lots of fun in the field. What a good way to get rid of some engery.
When Tenchi was running in the puddle I thought it was going to end like on of Americas most Funniest videos. Where you end sprawled up on your back and the camera goes flying. But he made an impressive turn at the crucial moment, Very impressive Tenchi.
My favorite part was the "I think I will sit my butt on the couch to play tug" ha..ha

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 01:23:38 pm »
Awesome video of dogs just being dogs! I especially love the one of Tenchi giving your shepherd hickies!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain