Author Topic: Hey Puppy? Whatcha got?  (Read 2715 times)

lins_saving_grace

Hey Puppy? Whatcha got?
« on: August 12, 2005, 07:21:52 am »
Ladybug will stare down Grace then pounce or get pounced to win the toy of her choice.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Puppy? Whatcha got?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 02:27:35 pm »
Great pictures--your girls look like they're having a fun time!   :)  Plus, they always look so clean!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 02:30:25 pm »
our girls are all about terrorizing each other. 

Thanks.  They have the shinesy coats I've ever seen.  I think they got a bath Wednsday and I took these pics that night too.   Even without a bath they are so sleek.   I'm not sure how to explain it.  Lady has a soft smooth coat.  Grace has a wavey coat. 

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 02:33:54 pm »
I love their coats they are sooo shiny,  :o  so you feed them special food, I know some foods will enhance coat shine.
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 02:35:27 pm »
I love their coats they are sooo shiny,  :o  so you feed them special food, I know some foods will enhance coat shine.

they get puppy chow for large breeds.  ANd on top of their food at night they get 2 tablespoons of yogart and 500 ML of Vitamin C.

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 02:53:54 pm »
Hmm I'll have to try that, see if my pups get shiny like yours  ;D And I love the pics your babies are sooo cute, think that they might end up on the kidnap list floating around  ;D
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 02:57:25 pm »
Hmm I'll have to try that, see if my pups get shiny like yours  ;D And I love the pics your babies are sooo cute, think that they might end up on the kidnap list floating around  ;D

the yogart helps in their digestion...an d the Vitamin C helps big doggies's joints.  My breeder told me to do the yogart and vitamin c. 
I think there is a side effect in the shiney coat.  :)

Thank you!  I'm glad you think they are sweet lookin'.  If you kidnap them you'll have to deal with their excitement and bad behaviors.  :)

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 04:54:07 pm »
Leave the doors unlocked, and the car running, a sign on the window that says "STEAL ME! I DARE YOU!" Your dogs will be returned, your car will be cleaner than when you left it, and your babies won't have to be fed!
Need a Coupon?
John
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman