Author Topic: Pet Smart Invasion  (Read 14684 times)

Offline gr8dame

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Pet Smart Invasion
« on: November 16, 2008, 03:18:19 pm »
 ;)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 01:16:19 pm by gr8dame »

Viking Lady

Re: Pet Smart Invasion
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 03:22:57 pm »
That's why I don't like to deal with the public...too many attitudes. We have our own business and have to deal with whatever walks in the door. Most people are very kind, but it only takes one person to ruin my day.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 03:25:30 pm by Viking Lady »

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 03:26:59 pm »
 >:( some people!!!!!
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

jesday

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 04:03:25 pm »
Sounds like my ex. He hated dogs and dog people except for his dog. Whatever issues he had never applied to his dog.

Offline Ursa

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • What Now!?
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 04:20:47 pm »
One of your boys SHOULD have peed on her shoe! 
Ruthanna - the Triplets' mom

Ursa, CGC -  11 month old Great Pyrenees
Fargo, CGC - 9 month old Newfoundland
Sadie, CGC - 8 month old Newfoundland

What Now!? - www.muttdog.us

lookingfornewf

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 05:29:24 pm »
Good for you Stella.  ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 08:30:20 pm »
Go Stella! Go Stella! Go Stella!
Way to let ol' sourpuss have it!
You roxes - big time!

yellow_dog_mom

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 12:16:39 am »
Maybe it's because Stella and I have *bonded* via BPO.
Maybe it's because NO ONE needs to act like that smart *ss little twit, and most assuredly NOT in a PET FRIENDLY PETSMART...but MY blood feels like it's been boiling in a cauldron!

That lady was a RAGING *ITCH, and Stella, you are the REIGNING kick*ss QUEEN! You go girl!

:-* I LOVE YOU  :-*
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 12:17:58 am by yellow_dog_mom »

Offline ruffian

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 01:10:54 am »

"Lady," says I "it's a pet store, not f'ing Macy's. Get over it. And be smart, and get out of my face before the dogs are the least of your trouble."

And this is why Stella Rocks!!  I wish I had the nerve to say stuff like that to some of the people I meet.

Agreed very much so, maybe next time I get tude from someone because of having Gage out in public I will return the favor. 

I had some lady tell me off for walking him, leashed mind you, on the grass by some playground equipment in a campground.  Same thing "dogs should NOT be in this area
:o  WHat area, the outside ???

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 03:27:07 am »
Good for you Stella!!! I would have bitten that @$$$$$$  :D
I guess the sign "PetSmart-Where Pets GO!" is not enough for some weirdos  >:(
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 03:27:31 am by People Whisperer »
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline KatysTank

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Mya
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 03:34:18 am »
What was a person doing in Petsmart if they hates animals??  ???

Offline KatysTank

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Mya
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2008, 03:39:13 am »
When, we bring Mya to Tractor Supply or Petco, there are people that are scared to death of her but, the manager at Tractor Supply LOVES Mya. When she was a younger people would come up to her and be like, what a cute puppy! Now, since she is getting older(8 months now), people are starting to become afraid of her.  :( Except, Mya is a pit bull not a Great Dane. But, that just comes with owning the breed, and you just have to prove them otherwise.

Tonda

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2008, 03:50:01 am »
"They shouldn't even be here." She was so mad that her teeth were clenched, and all the tendons were standing out in her neck. Poor Cattabrie was trying to hide behind my legs, rage was coming of this whacko in waves and Brie was scared to death.
"Lady," says I "it's a pet store, not f'ing Macy's. Get over it. And be smart, and get out of my face before the dogs are the least of your trouble."
Her mouth dropped open and she stormed off. We bought the fish and went home. What a sow! Can you imagine berating someone for having dogs in a pet store???

I think I love you.  ;D 

WTF is she talking about? One of the JOYS of places like PetSmart is that you can take your dog in with you!!! If she doesn't like dogs, she should stick to shopping for her pet (cat?) supplies at freaken Target or WalMart where she won't encounter any!

And she’d best not try to shop for her preppy garb at Niemen Marcus. There are dogs all over that store, LOL!

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 03:56:22 am »
Gah, the nerve of some b!tches. Good for you though for telling the snob pot where to go!
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Tonda

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 03:58:42 am »
When, we bring Mya to Tractor Supply or Petco, there are people that are scared to death of her . . . Mya is a pit bull not a Great Dane. But, that just comes with owning the breed, and you just have to prove them otherwise.

Yep. The ones I love are the people who fall in love with your Pit's charming personality and adorable ears (the two things that ALWAYS got mentioned about my girl), and then recoil when you tell them what breed the dog is. Ok, 5 minutes ago you were giving her kisses and telling me how you just had to get a dog just like her for your kids. It's the SAME dog.

I loved the fact that my girl was an ambassador for her breed (ok, she was a Staffie, but when people who fell in love wanted to know what she was I always said Pitt, cause it's basically the same dog and lord knows those babies can use the good press). I even convinced a Highway Patrolman to get one after he met Dorr when my car broke down. He stayed with us for an hour waiting for the towtruck, playing fetch with her the whole time (after climbing through a fence into the nearby field, LOL!).