Author Topic: Pet Smart Invasion  (Read 14676 times)

Tonda

Re: Pet Smart Invasion
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 08:09:42 am »
Blatent sizeists! I SOOOOOOOO want to walk into Niemen Marcus with Clancy and see what they do. There are women with oopsie-poosies ALL OVER that store, but I bet they'd FREAK if I took my boy in. *insert evil grin here*

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2008, 12:15:08 pm »
She's about 30, dressed all peppy and she is looking at us with this nasty "I just sucked a lemon and it was rotton"
 :) I started to see where this was going :)

"You can just walk by," Says I, "they won't come bother you." I thought maybe she was afraid.

;)A valid consideration ;)

"Lady," says I "it's a pet store, not f'ing Macy's.
 ;D Seriously laughing my @$$ off at this point, I can just imagine her pompus expression ;D

Can you imagine berating someone for having dogs in a pet store???
 >:( People are idiots >:(

They probably wieghed more by the time we left, because the associates kept giving them treats through the store and while we waited to check out, LOL.

:D Did they know about the lady?  :D
Stella
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 12:16:18 pm by 2Criminals »

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2008, 01:20:19 pm »
The mall here is pet friendly but you only see those little pocket dogs there. I take Chammie and Jackie sometimes. The sales people always look shocked when you bring them into the dressing rooms. I mean, they aren't as big as most of the pups on here but they take up (especially Chammie) significant room in the dressing room. It's so fun.

Wow, I would love a pet friendly mall!  So far I've only seen pets in the actual pet stores........ .but then I don't get out much.  ::)  ;)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2008, 03:15:23 pm »
You're awesome! I don't know why some people are allowed in public!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline AltDeutsche

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2008, 09:08:35 pm »
That must have been the same lady I daw the other day. OMG DH thought she had a mental problem. We were looking at dogs toys and treats. She was there before us and saying to us how bad it is for the cows, chickens and pigs. I very nicely asked her what she thought was in her cat food, chicken! She said no it is hairball remedy. Ummm huh? in the end she was yelling don't touch me (we never touched her) and stay away we don't know anything. We were laughing so hard as she practically ran away.
Danielle
Mace Sable Coated GSD 02/08
Rex Sable Coated GSD 02/08

Icerotti

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 05:28:11 am »
OH Stella --you are priceless  :D ;D :D