Author Topic: OMG I am sooooo tired!!  (Read 3338 times)

lorim2

OMG I am sooooo tired!!
« on: November 27, 2008, 04:48:38 pm »
Well today is Thanksgiving.. .I get up at 5 and leave my house at 530.  My daughter is with me...We go to our first house and take care of 5 show border collies.  Being show dogs tells you how much work that is...Then on to their four horses...An hour later we split up and my daughter does 2 more separate visits and I do 3.  Then off to my brothers for the family thing which was awesome!  Left his house at 2ish and drive an hour back to my house to drop off son and hubby and me and Sarah start again...10 visits later and we are finally home at 10:08....So now off to bed so I can get up and do it again...and yes I have someone else doing my black friday shopping for me!!  Ok..I am through..Good night and hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!! ;)

Viking Lady

Re: OMG I am sooooo tired!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 05:08:35 pm »
Me too! Three trips to the grocery store to collect everything I needed. Coordinating dinner time with four grown kids and their other commitments to inlaws, etc. Cooking and baking for two days to get ready for today. Stripping beds and cleaning for out of towners. We all sit down about 2:00 and enjoy food and each other, and I am very grateful for that. And in about 30 minutes it's over. Time to clean up.

Had a wonderful day. Loved having the family here and four of my five grandchildren. But I am pooped too. And, man, I wish I could burp!