Author Topic: The kids are bored - need ideas!  (Read 4865 times)

Offline Ursa

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • What Now!?
The kids are bored - need ideas!
« on: November 28, 2008, 03:23:00 am »
It's raining here this morning and the kids are making me crazy!  It's like having 3 bored toddlers in the house!  We've done some training, we've played with stuffies and they're still being total pests to me and to each other!

Add in the smell of 3 wets dogs (cause they all LOVE to play in the rain) and I'm at my wits end.

Any ideas to keep them busy?  We may have to just load everyone up and go to Petsmart to walk around - Black Friday traffic and all - but wet dog in the car wouldn't be my first choice!!
Ruthanna - the Triplets' mom

Ursa, CGC -  11 month old Great Pyrenees
Fargo, CGC - 9 month old Newfoundland
Sadie, CGC - 8 month old Newfoundland

What Now!? - www.muttdog.us

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: The kids are bored - need ideas!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 07:47:06 am »
How about a good game of hide and go seek? You hide and have them find you, I used to do that with my dog ;) Keeps them looking for a while...
I would be careful about playing hide and seek when they are so young...I have tried it with Lily as a pup and everytime she finds me I find a puddle of pee! BAHAHAHAHA
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline Ursa

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • What Now!?
Re: The kids are bored - need ideas!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 05:45:09 am »
We did but the house sure suffered for it!!  We tried all of the games that everyone suggested and discovered that Fargo has a bit of OCD when it comes to the laser pointer!!   :D :D

Everyone was filthy and stinky today so they all got a bath this morning and we'll be tackling the house as soon as we recover from 3 wrestling matches!! 

Ruthanna - the Triplets' mom

Ursa, CGC -  11 month old Great Pyrenees
Fargo, CGC - 9 month old Newfoundland
Sadie, CGC - 8 month old Newfoundland

What Now!? - www.muttdog.us