Author Topic: Thanksgiving morning  (Read 4944 times)

Viking Lady

Thanksgiving morning
« on: November 30, 2008, 04:12:38 am »
We had some out of towners here along with our big in-town family. Luke was very excited to have so much company. My sister and her husband and two kids were here for a couple days. My son was back from Idaho and hadn't seen Luke yet. Thanksgiving morning when I got up to let him outside, he scampered into my nephew's room and jumped in bed with him. He's 19 and 6'3". When I said "I'm sorry"... he had his arm around Luke's neck, a big grin on his face, and he said "That's ok"

lorim2

Re: Thanksgiving morning
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 04:39:56 am »
Awww...who wouldnt be excited about such a cute boy jumping in bed!!  I know I would...Not sure if I would have ever gotten out of bed ;D

Viking Lady

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 05:12:02 am »
He went to see if he wanted to live there. He had visited an aunt that lives there and thought it was beautiful. I have three daughters that are real ambitious and hard working, and a son that is still trying to figure out what he wants to be "when he grows up". He is a guy with huge potential and a lazy butt.

Viking Lady

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 05:36:56 am »
Well, crap. He was in Boise.

He is the youngest. He has an A1 certification in computer tech so he can repair computers. He's a wonderful writer, which is what he thought he wanted to do, he was contacted twice by Elite modeling agency out of Atlanta. He just won't finish anything. The last requirement from Elite was to put on a few pounds and he's not motivated. I didn't want him to model because it seems like a weird career to me but I encouraged him cuz I thought he wanted to do it.

Thankyou for your sweet compliment. It's weird that moms always tend to value themselves by how the kids turn out. So sometimes I am kinda "blue".

Viking Lady

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 06:17:09 am »
My son lived in Hyde Park. He loved that he could just walk alot of places. Here you have to drive if you want to go somewhere.

Viking Lady

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 08:36:45 am »
I think he went to Camels Back alot. It seems like there was one with a huge rose garden too.

He went because he had never lived anywhere but here and had an aunt in Boise who offered him an apt. downstairs at her house and some job leads. None of that worked out so he was looking for a job and a place to live. He just didn't ever get it together. So he came home to regroup and make some money. Now he has alot of catching up to do.

He came home with a kitten that someone left at a bar. It came with a litter box! So I guess I could add to his resume that he has done some rescue work.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 08:42:04 am by Viking Lady »