Author Topic: A reminder.  (Read 3862 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
A reminder.
« on: December 19, 2008, 12:18:05 pm »
about how wonderful my BPO friends really are!  As I have said on here before, I was lame, and missed the cut off date for the SS and Card exchange.  And honestly, I've been so busy with work, getting laid off, going back to work, then being told I am getting laid off again.  Then there's Mike and his son taking up alot of my time too, anyways, I haven't really put too much thought into it.

Anyways, my point is I have received a couple cards now from some fellow BPOers.  I guess you ladies kept my address from last year, and I just wanted to say thankyou, you're so very thoughtful.  And with all the cr@p that has been going on in my life right now, when I look at my mantle I can't help but smile.  That means the world to me.

I'm getting all soft and mushy now, so I'll just send out a great big cyber hug to BPOers everywhere.  And say I hope you all have a very merry Christmas, happy Hanukah, or whatever you celebrate, may it be filled with happiness, joy, and good health for yourselves, and everyone you hold dear to your heart.
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
Re: A reminder.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 11:54:09 am »
I would like to also thank the wonderful people here on BPO!  We too were unable to participate in the card & gift exchange this year because my Mom & sister have not been well & it's just been crazy.  We received quite a bunch of great cards from other members that I guess from keeping our mailing address from the previous years.  This really made us smile and we greatly appreciate it!

Thanks again one and all!

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy New Year!