Author Topic: This one's for the horse lovers!  (Read 6132 times)

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
This one's for the horse lovers!
« on: December 31, 2008, 11:14:43 am »
I had no idea they even made balls this big!  He's so cute, like a giant puppy playing with his deflating ball!  :-* :-*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPHOJngWZhg&feature=related
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline London_Pyr_Lover

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: This one's for the horse lovers!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 11:33:45 am »
I love it!  I've never seen anything like this before!  And there's so many videos of it on Youtube, makes me think I've been missing out on a whole lotta fun!  Someday, I'll have horses, maybe even horses that will play with giant balls.   :D

BTW: Liz, I didn't know you had a horse as well!  Lucky girl, you have ALL the fun!  :P ;) :D
My Sponsership page for my very first race!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 01:46:09 pm »
I had no idea they made them so big!! I've see horse balls ( ::)  ::) ) before but never that big before!

My sister uses a big beach ball to play with her and my mom's horses.  They don't kick it around but they love when she chases them with the ball and throws it at them. then you get a stampede going and they get all silly......... .lol.

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 03:35:25 pm »
Haha Fire would either be terrified or beyond overexcited about it.  I fear his lack of coordination would lead to a few spills though LOL!  He fell and crashed into the barn today running around being stupid in the snow so he's on play restriction haha!  Plus I know two nosy young QHs that'd probably love to try it too.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 03:50:03 pm »
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain