Author Topic: Some zoo pics  (Read 3970 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Some zoo pics
« on: January 01, 2009, 03:22:14 pm »
Today we went to the San Diego Zoo and had a BLAST! Here are some pics to share, including my gimpy husband in the motorized wheelchair (what an adventure that was with him at the the wheel).  ;)

I have also decided two things about my panda kidnap plan:

1. Stealing one from the zoo is not an option as there are too many people around & they are too tall- even the baby

2. My Bear is actually 10 lbs. more in weight than the 16 year old male panda so he could actually be considered a zoo animal too  ;D

I hope you like the pics and yes, I too thought the tiger was going to eat me with that scary direct eye contact.  :o
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 03:26:33 pm by jabear »
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lorim2

Re: Some zoo pics
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 12:14:56 am »
Really great pics.  We went there a few years ago and I didnt get to stay near long enough :(  Me and my daughter will be going again this summer for sure!  Thanks for sharing

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Some zoo pics
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 08:07:12 am »
Great pix, I've always loved the San Diego Zoo.  I can never see everything in one day though........ .loll  :-\

i snagged some great pix of the pandas the last time we were there, as it was feeding time. We had to wait in line for like 30 min before we could even get to see them!  Of course if I remember correctly there was a baby there which always attracts more of a crowd.

Visiting zoos is a hobby of mine and I always take waaaaay too many photos while there, although I've gotten to the point where I only take pix of animals I don't have 100 of already or if it's a really unique shot, like this one: