Author Topic: Not Sure where this should go  (Read 4476 times)

Offline Cinester

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Not Sure where this should go
« on: January 06, 2009, 04:12:49 pm »
The guy that I got my black dane pup from, has 7 more 3 males and 4 females, they are not akc, but they are purebred.  I was wondering if anyone has any advice on where they should be listed.  He cant afford to take care of all the puppies, and he's ready to give them away.  They are about 14 weeks old as of Sunday. 

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Not Sure where this should go
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 04:37:07 pm »
Why is everyone tempting me with puppies?!?   ;D  I was just looking at some dane puppies listed on Craigslist.  So if he is truly interested in getting them homes perhaps he should list them there or through a rescue.  I would suggest checking with a rescue since they usually have lists of people that are looking for just the right match and they have probably already checked the potential adopters out.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Cinester

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Not Sure where this should go
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 07:18:55 am »
Thanks for the info.  I agree, and and after these pups were born the mother did get fixed.  It was not an intentional breeding, but irresponsible one.  The guy is a dog lover, he just wasn't equipped/ready to deal with 12 pups and 3 big dogs.