Author Topic: Anyone in Arizona?  (Read 17242 times)

Offline Vapidfire

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Anyone in Arizona?
« on: February 02, 2009, 03:10:31 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone was in Arizona? I'd love to find some other people with giant breed dogs that I can socialize our future therapy dog with. I don't want to take him into stores or the dog park until he has been fully vaccinated. I do want him to meet lots of new dogs and people from the start though!

Cat.
Cat
Serenity: Fila Brasileiro Female
Kaylee: Fila Brasileiro Female
Lincoln: Newfoundland Male
Keegan: Fila Brasileiro Male
Cathen: Fila Brasileiro Male
Bug & Ger: Devon Rex Cats
Remus: Roommates Mutt
Rescues of all sorts

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone in Arizona?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 03:59:58 pm »
Hi Cat

we are in Az..Tucson to be exact..where abouts are you..there are a lot of active Therapy groups in AZ if I can be of any help just let me know..

tricia and the fur kids

Offline Vapidfire

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 04:08:46 pm »
Hi Tricia,

We're down in the valley on the far west side. I'd love it if you could point me in the direction of some of those groups though! We've never had a therapy dog before but I've wanted one for quite some time.

Cat.
Cat
Serenity: Fila Brasileiro Female
Kaylee: Fila Brasileiro Female
Lincoln: Newfoundland Male
Keegan: Fila Brasileiro Male
Cathen: Fila Brasileiro Male
Bug & Ger: Devon Rex Cats
Remus: Roommates Mutt
Rescues of all sorts

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 11:12:04 am »
Hi Cat..well far west side could be lots of places but if you PM me I can send you a newletter for the Tucson area that keeps you up on all the activies in the whole area even Phx at times....

There is a Delta Society group here that hold classes and tests..and there are several others as well in surrounding areas..

Doug's newletter..is a great way to get together with trainning classes..and all kings of dog activities..

PM me and I will send you a link ..he sends it out once a month sometimes more often..

Tell us about your pup that you have such high expectations about..I am all for more therapy dogs..they are much needed these days..

I will be getting a new pup this week in two days..and hope to have another therapy dog..

There is a very active dog people accosiations here in Tucson..so welcome..

Tricia and the fur kids