Big Paws Only Dog Forums
September 21, 2017, 11:01:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Home   Help Search Calendar Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOORAY! I think we're onto something here with Wellness Core!  (Read 1905 times)
DenverFurKiddos
« on: February 02, 2009, 03:26:24 PM »

Yay!!! What a relief!!  I just had to come and post this info!  Winston has FOREVER had a thin coat, periodic itching, and poopy pants (yep....that's right....blech).  We started the grain-free Wellness Core (Ocean formula) 2.5 weeks ago and he's doing GREAT!  No booty blow outs, less itching (we're still transitioning), and he's actually growing more undercoat!  I can't believe my eyes!  I'm soooo excited and relieved for him!!! 

London_Pyr_Lover
BPO Guru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 03:33:16 PM »

YAY!  Good for Winston!  And for you!  Here's hoping that he continues to do well on it!  Cheesy

My Sponsership page for my very first race!
vmimom2006
Leader of the Pack

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 03:42:43 AM »

keeping fingers crossed. Can't help but get excited when you find a food that's working!!

Mom to:
Athena 20 month Blue Great Dane
Aurora 5 yr Blue Merle Great Dane
Baby Tux cat-RIP 6/9/09
Mandy & Millie 10 yr sisters tabbys
Wheet 9 yr black shorthair devil cat
Lucy Lu & Buckley 8 month kitties
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: